GGG vs Canelo
So pumped for this scrap, they say styles make fights and these two with their punching power and aggressive knockout ability and attitude I can't see a scenario where this fight isn't a blockbuster. One problem I do not have sky and it doesn't seem to be on Fan Pass so I don't think ill be able to watch it. 
Yep, it's on Sky Sport for $35.  It'll be an epic scrap.  Starts at Noon tomorrow.  Try a bar???  Anyone doing any free live streaming???

Or:

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/news/canelo-alvarez-vs-gennady-golovkin-fight-date-card-complete-guide-ppv-info/
(09-16-2017, 02:00 PM)diehard Wrote: Yep, it's on Sky Sport for $35.  It'll be an epic scrap.  Starts at Noon tomorrow.  Try a bar???  Anyone doing any free live streaming???

Or:

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/news/canelo-alvarez-vs-gennady-golovkin-fight-date-card-complete-guide-ppv-info/

Cheers ill just keep searching don't want to miss it 
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/canelo-golovkin-live-streams/79307
Golovkin and Canelo battle to a draw

By Miguel Maravilla at ringside

WBA, WBC and IBF middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs) and Canelo Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs) battled to a twelve round draw on Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Canelo used his speed and movement, while Golovkin delivered tremendous pressure. In the end, judges scored it 118-110 Canelo, 115-113 Golovkin, 114-114.
Golovkin robbed, fight with Canelo ruled draw

ESB - September 17, 2017 Leave a Comment

WhatsAppFacebookTwitterShare13
T-Mobile Arena,. Las Vegas, Nevada

Gennady “GGG” Golovkin draw 12 Saul “Canelo” Alvarez
I had it 116-112 GGG.

Maybe I need to watch it again. Smh!
I saw this fight as a more clearcut win for Triple G than the unanimous decision in his last fight v Danny Jacobs. But knew that if it went to the scorecards something like this would probably happen. What about the judge who had it 118-110 to Canelo, now that is pretty out there.
Nah, I had it the same as you Nigs and nullla. GGG won by a few rounds. Easily. I did think Jacobs beat him though.
Crazy scoring in Vegas as GGG-Canelo is scored a draw!

James Slater - September 17, 2017 Leave a Comment

Tonight in Las Vegas, after fans witnessed an excellent, truly engrossing battle that went right down to the wire, middleweight king Gennady Golovkin retained his belts by way of a draw – a result that is sure to be viewed as THE most controversial of the year.

Scores were an insane 118-110 to Canelo, 115-113 for GGG and 114-114. Simply put, these two have to do it again. Golovkin is now 37-0-1(33). Canelo is now 49-1-2(34).

GGG put on relentless pressure all night, while Canelo retained his composure and scored with many eye-catching counter shots. The fight, and it’s decision, comes down to what you liked: the hard work and the pressure from the defending champion or the classy, eye-catching punches from Canelo. The pace GGG set was as hot as can be and it did look, from the middle to late rounds, as though the older man was bossing things.

For the first nine rounds there was scarcely a clinch in sight and nobody could take their eyes off the action, so tense were things. Golovkin could have cut the ring off in a more educated manner, but Canelo cold have done more work. Fighting well off the ropes in spots, Canelo appeared to be trying to “steal” rounds. GGG had his legendary chin tested numerous times, Canelo’s right uppercut and right hand to the head proving effective.

But throughout the hard, grueling fight, neither man ever appeared to be badly hurt or in trouble. Two tough men gave it their best tonight, even if critics will no doubt pick holes in the respective performances of both. Certainly, a drawn verdict will have pleased no-one.

GGG pulled away, he did more work, threw more leather – even if a fair amount of it missed, due in large part to the cute and clever defensive moves Canelo exhibited – and the defending champion simply wanted it more.

In the end though, a big fight, a very good fight, was spoilt, at least partially, by what can only be described as crazy scoring. That 118-110 score is destined to be vilified by all.