Klitschko v AJ: nzboxchat predictions
I hope Klitschko really comes to Fight and I'm picking him by KO
6-3 in favour of klitschko so far

Can Aj pull off what would be viewed on this forum as a big upset??

time will tell
(04-25-2017, 09:30 PM)Infern0 Wrote: 6-3 in favour of klitschko so far

Can Aj pull off what would be viewed on this forum as a big upset??

time will tell

I have to be precise and hope I'm one of the three. Or maybe four backing Klitschko 
Just saw something called, "The Anthony Joshua Journey" or something like that on Matchbox Boxing. Man looks invincible. Unbelievable. BUT, he hasn't fought anybody even close to Klit. Raw natural talent vs the old dog. Gotta go with youth. Seems like a nice guy.
(04-25-2017, 09:55 PM)diehard Wrote: Just saw something called, "The Anthony Joshua Journey" or something like that on Matchbox Boxing.  Man looks invincible.  Unbelievable.  BUT, he hasn't fought anybody even close to Klit.  Raw natural talent vs the old dog.  Gotta go with youth.  Seems like a nice guy.

Keep hearing this but who was Tyson Furys best opponent before he fought klitschko? Chisora?

If you are good enough, you are good enough
(04-25-2017, 09:59 PM)Infern0 Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 09:55 PM)diehard Wrote: Just saw something called, "The Anthony Joshua Journey" or something like that on Matchbox Boxing.  Man looks invincible.  Unbelievable.  BUT, he hasn't fought anybody even close to Klit.  Raw natural talent vs the old dog.  Gotta go with youth.  Seems like a nice guy.

Keep hearing this but who was Tyson Furys best opponent before he fought klitschko? Chisora?

If you are good enough, you are good enough

I'll see how he handles Klit first.
Joshua KO 5?
Joshua KO round 4. Too fast for an old Wlad. Joshua's an excellent counter puncher and I think we'll see that on Saturday night.
On the fence
AJ gets a lesson. Be better for it.