Boxrec P4P ratings...
I was just checking these out today, and they are quite baffling. I realise there is an algorithm in use to establish the ratings, but you still can"t help but be bemused by it. For example, P4P males list has Chris Eubank jnr at #59 and Joseph Parker at #163. Even Jeff Horn is higher at #116. Dominic Wade Koed a list of nobodies before being smashed by GGG and he"s rated #140! I guess it goes on the opponent"s record as opposed to form, And also whether someone"s Koeing them or not. Although, Tyrone Zeuge is ten places above Jo, and he"s only got a 55% ko ratio, and his best win is against a journeyman, DeCarolis. JP has actually a good Ko% against guys with winning records, yet something isn"t taken into account. I think what hurts him is; those guys have never really had a good win themselves (Pettaway, Saglam, Dimitrenko, Takam, Ruiz) and this is also taken into account. Pretty funny ratings, anyway.

http://boxrec.com/records/160
I only use Boxrec to remember people's past records...
Boxrec also has Charles Martin ahaead of Parker in the heavyweight rankings.
Joe should be p4p#1 really so i dont trust boxrec any more
(03-09-2017, 01:15 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Joe should be p4p#1 really so i dont trust boxrec any more

At least