Joseph Parker and Anthony Joshua are set for a collision course
(01-19-2015, 03:47 PM)diehard Wrote: Don't just Stiverne solely on the Wilder fight.  He was a different fighter against Arreola.  I know, styles make fights, but he fell asleep against Wilder.  I predict Stiverne will go the way of Arreola, strangely enough.  Top ten, but no longer keeping for a title.

im not judging Stiverne on one fight eh die. I see his style, and its easy to figure out. He is a short armed counterpuncher that needs a fighter that comes forward at him so he can do his stuff . That was what Arreola did, and Arreola paid the price. Guys who are aware of this will keep adjusting their range, and if they can throw a good hard left right combo, they will land on him all night long.

This is exactly the type of Guy that Baby Joseph has been facing. Guys with little movement and poor defence to straight down the middle fast snappy punches.

Every fight has its dangers, and if Duco want to gain serious international fighter recognition they might just get Stiverne to fight Parker.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joseph Parker and Anthony Joshua are set for a collision course - Stormy - 01-20-2015, 09:50 AM