Parker vs Hughie Fury
can we get a poll on who will win? From most of the comments on here it sounds like Fury is the favorite.
Fury will be KOed within 6.

No way he can keep Parker out.
(02-08-2017, 07:25 PM)Kiwi Wrote: Fury will be KOed within 6.

No way he can keep Parker out.

I see literally nothing in either of their history to suggest that.

I am picking Parker by decision, a ko within 6 would be a shocking result.
He did get tagged often by a very limited Kassi...
I think Parker to win by stoppage rounds 1-6 will be one of the more likely scenarios , would expect the extending betting options from the Tab will reflect this
Parker is outright favourite now

Joseph was under orders from Barry to stay on the backfoot against Ruiz , box out the 12 rounds and go for a decision.  They won't be taking the same approach in this one , it will be something like  fight off the front foot bridge the gap  work the body early then knock him out
(02-08-2017, 09:36 PM)NakiFan Wrote: He did get tagged often by a very limited Kassi...

Myth.

Hughie dealt with Kassi at a canter even though he was complaining about not being himself in the corner, feeling ill and out of sorts.

He was struggling within himself but still beating Kassi easily, who had to resort to a desperate headbutt 

I have no idea where this "he had problems with kassi" comes from, he was having problems, but not with kassi.
Not sure i'd call Kassi 'very limited'. Most of his losses are against semi decent opposition, he's an awkward guy.
If Hughie can dispatch him with relative ease, whilst clearly nothing close to 100%, I worry what he can do at 100%.
(02-08-2017, 10:43 PM)Msreef Wrote: Not sure i'd call Kassi 'very limited'. Most of his losses are against semi decent opposition, he's an awkward guy.
If Hughie can dispatch him with relative ease, whilst clearly nothing close to 100%, I worry what he can do at 100%.

Well kassi in my opinion beat breazele pretty easily and he was good enough to be an AJ opponent. But what do i know
I'm pretty Sure Brezeale won that fight
(02-08-2017, 10:53 PM)Westywarrior Wrote: I'm pretty Sure Brezeale won that fight

Checked boxrec did you, you fountain of boxing knowledge