Parker vs Hughie Fury
Parker vs Whyte?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/joseph-parker-fails-impress-first-10367086#ICID=sharebar_facebook
Hughie first. Fish eyes isn't letting that mando go without a fight.
(05-10-2017, 11:22 PM)U.K. Fight Fan Wrote: Hughie first. Fish eyes isn't letting that mando go without a fight.

Parker is heading to the UK in August or September for his mandatory. Im guessing Tyson will be on the undercard for his return.
(05-12-2017, 11:10 PM)Beefstew Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 11:22 PM)U.K. Fight Fan Wrote: Hughie first. Fish eyes isn't letting that mando go without a fight.

Parker is heading to the UK in August or September for his mandatory. Im guessing Tyson will be on the undercard for his return.

You mean parker will be on the undercard of tyson fury's return?
http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/story/_/id/19366917/tyson-fury-july-return-doubt-uk-anti-doping-hearing-delay

Surely if this case drags out and Hughie unable to get licensed by the BBoC then they will have to go to #2 Hammer or grant another voluntary.
Surely this is the real reason for all the pull-outs, etc.

Hughie is actually holding the WBO belt hostage as this drags on, since he is the Mando.
What difference does it make, at least to me, whether it's Hughie or Hammer? Both are very beatable. And Joe has talked about fighting in the UK, so there's no way he'd fight in the US. Why would he? Money? No. Opponent? No.
Hammer probably better reputation at this point having just beaten Price. He fights next week I believe. Hughie vs Parker will happen just don't like the hold up with this UKAD hanging over + Higgins vs Warren drama. Feel like we have been waiting for this fight for so long now but the hype is kind of gone now.
(05-13-2017, 01:55 PM)Nablonicasso Wrote: Hammer probably better reputation at this point having just beaten Price. He fights next week I believe. Hughie vs Parker will happen just don't like the hold up with this UKAD hanging over + Higgins vs Warren drama. Feel like we have been waiting for this fight for so long now but the hype is kind of gone now.

True. But I think it'll heat up again when it's announced in the UK. I agree, Hammer is tougher.
I think Hughie is a much tougher fight than Hammer.