fights you'd like to see in 2015?
Both mine are at welter.
Domestically, NZNBF champion Cairo George v.s NZPBA champion Anthony Taylor.
And on the world scene of coarse Floyd/Manny. (Although being a pom I'd settle for Mayweather/Khan).
What's everybody else's?
How about a 4 man light heavyweight tournament? Berridge, Taitia, Mad Dog, and a wild card.

Tyson Fury vs Klit.

Wilder vs Stiverne (it's happening!)

Parker vs Lucas Browne
Manny vs mayweather/khan, Brandon rios vs Marcos maidana ( would be a war), wilder vs kilt,
Wilder has to get past Stiverne first, which he will.

How about Stormy vs Sham? I'm going with Stormy, as I think he'll talk Sham to death. And he'll drop.
(12-21-2014, 02:25 PM)diehard Wrote: Wilder has to get past Stiverne first, which he will.

How about Stormy vs Sham?  I'm going with Stormy, as I think he'll talk Sham to death.  And he'll drop.

Well, i think you have severely underestimated the old buggers capacity for going on about nothing for lengthy periods of time eh die lmao :-)
Not sure ab out Wilder yet will be a big test, actually don't know much about Stiverne either to be fair but feel he is the better boxer of the two, KO more likely for Wilder Pts for Stiverne
(12-20-2014, 04:11 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Both mine are at welter.
Domestically, NZNBF champion Cairo George v.s NZPBA champion Anthony Taylor.
And on the world scene of coarse Floyd/Manny. (Although being a pom I'd settle for Mayweather/Khan).
What's everybody else's?

So your trying to put that fight together eh? goodluck with getting fight. One would have to take less money than what they could make on a show promoted on a show of there own team, and with a hand picked opponent as per usual :-)

It is a fight i would like to watch, just to see what real skills either of them have when they fight someone with a pulse. On paper George would be the favorite- but in real life so far, I would have to back Taylor. With a big hole in the welterweight division, these guys must meet very shortly....its a "piss or get off the pot" reality, but one that i cant see happening unless its forced upon them.

Manny vs Floyd? Arum wont let this happen unless he knows Manny can win. Personal issues between him and Floyd mean that money is not the issue by itself. Its pride. Arum aint got long left on this planet so not making 100 million aint a big deal to him. Costing Mayweather around a 100 million bucks by making sure it never happens is worth far more than gold to a guy like Arum.

Floyd vs Khan would interest me,and id be bored for most of the figh,t but Joseph taking on Anthony Joshua...... I know one of those would offer up am explosive fight :-)
Stiverne made Arreola look bad twice, when Arreola was in his prime, or just past it.  Stiverne has improved heaps, but it's a question if he can avoid Wilder's bombs.  I think Wilder would KO him, leaving an epic Klit showdown.  Wilder could trouble Klit with his power.
Wider looks just that Wild to me from what i have seen, a decent boxer should take care of him, if Stiverne doesn't Wlad certainly will
Stormy, I'm not a promoter just a boxing fan. NJE promotions, a Hamilton based promotional outfit are trying to put George/Taylor together for march though (in Hamilton) apparently.