SBW vs Chauncey
as it stands though, sbw still carries a major question mark.
Too true Cali
Well, he's answered all the questions so far. The current answer is that boxing is a side line, and he does ok when he's matched well. Botha, he wasn't matched well. He needs to fight guys like Gallen. Who do you think would win between Willis Meehan and SBW?
Oh ffs... Afa would knock sbw to stuff out. Well woulda when I had him. Meehan would murder him
WILLIS Meehan would murder him? He's only had two fights. Afa vs SBW would be a good fight. Chauncy said SBW could be a contenda.
(02-01-2015, 09:48 AM)diehard Wrote: Do tell.  What have you heard in SBW's camp?

An endorsement deal all done and dusted and then Mr Nasser found a lucrative deal from a similar company so turned around and said the said deal was no longer happening. The attitude was we can do this so go just go away and if you take legal action we will fight you all the way because we have the power. Not a nice situation so hence I don't trust anything that comes out of that camp!
Sad thing is I don't think SBW really had to much knowledge of the way things went down. Was very upsetting for those involved.
I worry how much of Sonny's "brothers" actually love him as much as they say they do and how much of his fortune he will actually end up with when he's finished...
An endorsement deal gone wrong? Ah, I thought it was a fixed fight or something having to do with boxing. I'm sure Nasser is all about the money. Be interesting to know how Mundine fits in.
afa would give sbw all he could handle and then some, but they are usos, so that ain't happening.
(02-02-2015, 04:34 PM)diehard Wrote: An endorsement deal gone wrong?  Ah, I thought it was a fixed fight or something having to do with boxing.  I'm sure Nasser is all about the money.  Be interesting to know how Mundine fits in.

Sorry I don't quite now people that much in the know. Just a trust issue with the camp and I do worry about how much SBW knows about some of the things that go on. I'm not his biggest fan but at the same time the kid doesn't deserve to be ripped off or have his name tarnished by others.
SBW doesn't want to go down the route of Tua with KB and Peewww. I say, trust Khoder with both eyes wide open.