SEASON OF ADVENT
A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ON NZBOXCHAT, AND A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO MR AND MRS DIEHARD FOR PROVIDING AND MAINTAINING NZs LONGEST RUNNING BOXING WEBSITE. THANKS DIEHARD FOR BEING A FORTHRIGHT HANDS ON KNOWLEDGABLE MODERATER. HAVE A GREAT AND HAPPY SAFE CHRISTMAS .
Thanks Sham.  It's people like you who make this website a joy to moderate.  I read your message to Mrs Diehard and it brought a big smile to her face.
yeah merry christmas to all of you on here. Id also like to wish the little baby Jesus a happy birthday when he gets born nek week.........must be nearly as old as shamrock by now eh? :-)
Stormy its getting that way that Christmas's would never be the same without a cheer from you, especially on a boxing site where you have become a very well informed contributer , thankyou for sharing your experience and analysis on the local scene etc..... whilst most of your input has been very worthwhile the at times fringe element of your discussion thesis could be construed as misleading though I'm tinkin ........ haha, therefore, as we all know one bad fruit in the bag means we have to go through the lot..........hahaha, so mate heres the gist, Jesus is real and the SAVIOUR of the world, and Jo Parker may not yet truly qualify on the reality list of world up n' comers lol....but still a very merry Christmas to you and all those who make up your day stormy normy, total respect..
Merry Xmas to all you guys, wish you all the best for the upcoming New Year, thanks to Die ( and yr missus) for the many years now he's had the boxing websites up, 2008 I think is when i found you layabouts. God Bless lads.
Thanks Cali, God's blessings on you too mate and your family. Hope life is good to you over there ...
MERRY CHRISTMAS CRANKY, HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE ME OLD MATE. IF YOU CHANGE YOUR USERNAME WE'LL STILL KNOW ITS YOU HAHAHA
Merry Christmas to all and a safe and prosperous new year...
hehe thanks sham. think i'll keep it the same as its been since i think 2009.. geez- my caps lock doesn't work and yours is on permanent. merry christmas to you my friend.. and to the dies, and stormy and cali and thepaulz and everyone else.. and especially to steven for doing the live rbr's for the last two parker fights that didnt have links to out here in london (thepaulz- up yer game! Wink hehe) anyhow- anyone coming to europe, pm me- love to go to a fight out here with any of u guys....
Hey cranky are ya sure it was parker you were watching, I cudda sworn you were looking at someone else lol... it's all good mate, I kno how the weather affects you over there hahaha. Have a great Christmas ah mate and treat every one like yr last.. MERRY Christmas thepaulze and Steven don't drink too much but eat well and keep going to the gym lol