parker/ruiz weigh in
(12-09-2016, 01:32 PM)bopman Wrote:
(12-09-2016, 01:21 PM)Westywarrior Wrote: Joseph showing off that slender boned Samoan frame of his
With a delicate frame like that he really  shouldnt be boxing
the guy should be a ballet dancer  high jumper , chess player ..something more suited for his  bone structure
He is now officially heavier than AJ.

Yup. And carrying at least 30lbs more useless fat

Joshua bigger in every single measurement apart from the belly
Poor old AJ, bet he wishes he had Parker's frame.
Parker weighs more whilst being 2 inches shorter and probably half the muscle. Bet JP hits just as hard if not harder as well.
(12-09-2016, 01:47 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Joshua bigger in every single measurement apart from the belly

Say what?

[Image: 422PrlB.png]
(12-09-2016, 01:47 PM)Msreef Wrote: Poor old AJ, bet he wishes he had Parker's frame.
Parker weighs more whilst being 2 inches shorter and probably half the muscle. Bet JP hits just as hard if not harder as well.

If AJ wanted to he could just eat double whoppers for a month and not work out as much and he'd be 280 and have a body like Parkers. 

Get the chicken fries too Joe!
I think AJ is ectomorph body type and has put on muscle over a long period of time. You can see from his skinnier legs and muscle built frame he is naturally a bit lighter. Jo on the other hand looks a little naturally thicker, in the legs and arms. It just JP chest that let's him down in the looks department. JP looks at the right weight now and I think he might even gain an extra kilo or two as he ages.
(12-09-2016, 01:57 PM)Msreef Wrote:
(12-09-2016, 01:47 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Joshua bigger in every single measurement apart from the belly

Say what?

[Image: 422PrlB.png]

Thats a classic HGH gut right there
(12-09-2016, 02:03 PM)bopman Wrote: I think AJ is ectomorph body type and has put on muscle over a long period of time. You can see from his skinnier legs and muscle built frame he is naturally a bit lighter. Jo on the other hand looks a little naturally thicker, in the legs and arms. It just JP chest that let's him down in the looks department. JP looks at the right weight now and I think he might even gain an extra kilo or two as he ages.

Aj has a more slender frame than JP
He looks like a bodybuilder on PEDs

JP looks like what happens when an athlete bulks up without the aid of drugs
AJ the role model.

Drug user and drug dealer.
Enough with the slagging.

It is getting like B24 over here!!
We're just trolling Infern0, it's fun