Heavyweight Division
Funny how Chisora all of a sudden is KO'ing people...he was never much of a puncher before. Hope full drug testing is in place for the JP fight if it happens.
(07-23-2019, 01:04 PM)Msreef Wrote: Funny how Chisora all of a sudden is KO'ing people...he was never much of a puncher before. Hope full drug testing is in place for the JP fight if it happens.

Szpilka does have a terrible chin though tbf. Parker should pick Chisora apart Kabayel style.
Szpilka got thru 9 rounds with Wilder with that chin, but was then laid out, Chisora style. Man, we he gets knocked out, it's bad.
definitely dubious about the sudden increase in power and muscle with Chisora. A fight to be avoided right now
(07-23-2019, 10:45 AM)diehard Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 11:57 AM)diehard Wrote: https://fightnews.com/pacquiao-thurman-official-scorecard/50356

That fool Blue judge who scored it for Thurman, 114-113 gave Thurman rounds 6-12, except for the 9th.  He should never judge again.

(07-23-2019, 01:39 AM)Infern0 Wrote: I think chisora wins a sort of controversial decision but no one really complains

Parker isn't developing, he looked so flat vs leapai I don't think he's improved at all

Ah, Parker looked great against Leapai, (aka punching bag).  How could you not?  No power though.  Chisora brings the power!

power he has never displayed until the last year or so. Hayes chemist perhaps?
Speaking of Chemists Dillian Whyte positive drug test BEFORE Rivas fight.....
(07-25-2019, 02:21 PM)bart Wrote: Speaking of Chemists Dillian Whyte positive drug test BEFORE Rivas fight.....

Can't say I'm surprised at all
before? and they let the fight continue?? the division is an absolute joke
(07-25-2019, 06:21 PM)Ibeabuchi Wrote: before? and they let the fight continue?? the division is an absolute joke

He was banned before for taking meth.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/114501440/dillian-whyte-reportedly-failed-drugs-test-prior-to-beating-oscar-rivas-in-london-fight