Heavyweight Division
(07-21-2019, 03:36 PM)diehard Wrote: Parker did well with Whyte, and the fight would go similarly with Chisora.  Toss up fight.  Whyte will fight one or two times before he gets his chance at a title.  How about with Price?  I give him a punchers chance.  Allen almost retired last year.  He was terrible against Price, and should retire NOW.

As I said earlier, AJ beats Ruiz in Mexico/NY, setting up a rubber match in the UK.

Does Price have a punchers chance anymore? That was his great equaliser, but it seems long gone, he has struggled with domestic level opposition for a long time now. 

(07-21-2019, 04:00 PM)diehard Wrote: Wilder fights Ortiz 9th November, then Fury, then Whyte???

The commentary guy said the title holder has to defend against the mandatory by May 2020. So there is plenty of time for that schedule.
Unless of course Wilder doesn't want to fight Fury again...
(07-21-2019, 04:08 PM)Steven Wrote:
(07-21-2019, 03:36 PM)diehard Wrote: Parker did well with Whyte, and the fight would go similarly with Chisora.  Toss up fight.  Whyte will fight one or two times before he gets his chance at a title.  How about with Price?  I give him a punchers chance.  Allen almost retired last year.  He was terrible against Price, and should retire NOW.

As I said earlier, AJ beats Ruiz in Mexico/NY, setting up a rubber match in the UK.

Does Price have a punchers chance anymore? That was his great equaliser, but it seems long gone, he has struggled with domestic level opposition for a long time now. 

(07-21-2019, 04:00 PM)diehard Wrote: Wilder fights Ortiz 9th November, then Fury, then Whyte???

The commentary guy said the title holder has to defend against the mandatory by May 2020. So there is plenty of time for that schedule.
Unless of course Wilder doesn't want to fight Fury again...

Maybe Wilder fights Whyte after Ortiz (assuming he wins) and before Fury.
how good was it to see Price put it on Allen, that was a win for boxing purists right there.
Chisora with a brutal KO! in no shape or manner does he trouble Joseph though
As good as Whyte was, Rivas looked Takam like in there, he was strong and willing but one dimensional
I would like to think so Ike but if JP gives Del any sort of confidence by slowing down and getting hit it will be a long night and relying on judges in UK...
If JP fights like the first 2 rds v Dillian he shuts Del out
Parker wins easy if he boxes smart and fights out of the pocket. He needs his brain checked if he tries going toe to toe with him as it's the only chance Chisora has with Parker. Should be an easy UD win for Parker.
(07-21-2019, 11:58 PM)bart Wrote: I would like to think so Ike but if JP gives Del any sort of confidence by slowing down and getting hit it will be a long night and relying on judges in UK...
If JP fights like the first 2 rds v Dillian he shuts Del out

100% agree. JP looked fantastic against Whyte in the first couple of rounds, then the knockdown happened...the rest is history.
Chisora is more than capable of beating Parker if Parker can't handle the pressure. On the other hand if Parker stays composed and has learnt his lessons, he should be too good for Chisora. I'd love to see JP break him down and KO him.
I think chisora wins a sort of controversial decision but no one really complains

Parker isn't developing, he looked so flat vs leapai I don't think he's improved at all
(07-22-2019, 11:57 AM)diehard Wrote: https://fightnews.com/pacquiao-thurman-official-scorecard/50356

That fool Blue judge who scored it for Thurman, 114-113 gave Thurman rounds 6-12, except for the 9th.  He should never judge again.

(07-23-2019, 01:39 AM)Infern0 Wrote: I think chisora wins a sort of controversial decision but no one really complains

Parker isn't developing, he looked so flat vs leapai I don't think he's improved at all

Ah, Parker looked great against Leapai, (aka punching bag). How could you not? No power though. Chisora brings the power!