Heavyweight Division
It's just that Klit knocked him down, and Povetkin hurt him, so AJ is definitely vulnerable, and hasn't fought someone with an inside game like Ruiz. AJ is the definite favourite, and I think he'll win, but it's certainly possible that Ruiz can pull the upset. Too bad that Ruiz is not with Abel anymore. I thought they worked well together.
I don't see Ruiz doing to well in this one, he has decent handspeed but short arms and is really hittable, one look at his resume tells you he's going to get hit the hardest he's ever been hit in his life, and you never want to see a guy face zero punchers then go in with an elite one.

Joshua is going to be looking to make a statement so ruiz needs to be ready for a first bell onslaught, if I was Joshua I'd just go straight at him and have a go early.

Ruiz jr also has stamina issues, and Joshua has good body attack. Ruiz isn't 1/10 the skilled technical boxer Povetkin is not does he have near the power, I expect a spirited effort early but this will look a mismatch by the 4th round and if ruiz is too brave for his own good this could get nasty.

Miller would have been a bigger test due to his extreme weight and stamina, I feel he could have soaked up a bit of punishment and asked questions of AJ late.

I like Andy but he's not on this level, he couldn't handle a lackluster night having Parker, he will struggle badly stepping up beyond that level.
Usyk injured, May 25 heavyweight debut is off

Boxing manager Egis Klimas announced today via social media that formerly undisputed cruiserweight champion Oleksandr Usyk (16-0, 12 KOs) has suffered a bicep injury and will no longer fight on May 25. He was slated to fight former heavyweight world title challenger Carlos Takam at the MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland. Klimas stated that a new date for Usyk’s heavyweight debut will be announced shortly.

The injury is reportedly a torn right biceps, which would make Usyk’s recovery a matter of months, not weeks.

No official word yet from Matchroom Boxing on the status of the card. Other scheduled fights are lightweight Devin “The Dream” Haney against Antonio Moran, rising heavyweight Filip Hrgovic in his US debut against Gregory Corbin, and WBA female super lightweight champion Jessica McCaskill against Anahi Sanchez.
WBA orders Manuel Charr vs Trevor Bryan

The World Boxing Association (WBA) Championships Committee ordered a purse bid on Monday, May 17th, to secure a match between Manuel Charr and Trevor Bryan for the WBA heavyweight title. The bid has a minimum of one million dollars and the purse will be distributed 75% for champion, 25% for challenger. The bid will take place in Panama City and will be directed by Aurelio Fiengo.

Charr is coming into the fight after having won the vacant WBA Heavyweight Title in a match against Alexander Ustinov in November of 2017. He has been inactive in this time frame but has not taken a defeat since 2015. He sports a record of 31-4 with 17 knockouts.

Bryan, on the other hand, is coming off of a knockout win over BJ Flores in August of 2018 and has never tasted defeat, with a record of 20 wins, 14 of which coming by knockout. This fight will represent a big step up in class for the New York native.
Still around

Ivan Dychko 239 vs. Ray Austin 303
https://www.foxsports.com.au/boxing/gone-in-20-seconds-former-bronco-justin-hodges-wins-second-pro-bout-by-tko/news-story/e4da92d60d2b3ae64b42388199728686
Michael “The Bounty” Hunter’s opponent named

Michael Hunter (16-1, 11 KOs) will step up his pursuit of major fights in the heavyweight division as he faces Fabio Maldonado (26-2, 25 KOs) at the MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland on May 25, live on DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports in the UK.

Hunter has notched four wins at heavyweight since moving up from cruiserweight, and he is already in the reckoning for major fights amongst the big boys, having found himself in the conversation to face Anthony Joshua on the heavyweight ruler’s American debut at Madison Square Garden in New York on June 1. Maldonado has dropped two consecutive fights since stepping up his level of competition this year.

“I’m here to stay at heavyweight whatever is next,” said Hunter. “There’s a lot of avenues for me, a number of big fights out there and I will take anyone on. I’m always in the gym and I’m a real, traditional fighter that will take anyone. I have a lot more doors open for me but the first task is to win and win well against Maldonado, who is a dangerous and experienced guy.

“I’ve always been a small heavyweight. I just started off as a cruiserweight as a pro but I’ve always been a heavyweight really. I will just do what I do best and be me. I was a heavyweight as a teen and as an amateur, I’ve boxed lots of heavyweight fights but as I started to mature into the pro game and getting into my ‘man frame’ the weight started dropping off and cruiserweight became a real option for me.

“Here I am now as a heavyweight, my dream was always to be a heavyweight, nothing else. I didn’t really think about cruiserweight until I found out about the different divisions were, because as a kid you know the biggest, baddest man on the planet is the heavyweight world champion and that’s what I want to be.”

In the main event, unbeaten lightweight Devin Haney, is closing in on a first world title shot, faces Antonio Moran on his DAZN debut. In addition, rising heavyweight Filip Hrgovic takes on Gregory Corbin in his US debut, and WBC female super lightweight champion Jessica McCaskill looks to unify the division against WBA champion Anahi Sanchez.
Joe Joyce KOs Alexander Ustinov in three

Unbeaten heavyweight and Olympic silver medalist Joe “The Juggernaut” Joyce (9-0, 9 KOs) scored a third round KO over Alexander Ustinov (34-4, 25 KOs) in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England (about 30 minutes north of London). Joyce pretty much worked over the slower 42-yea
BJ Flores vs. Otto Wallin on July 12

Las Vegas-based heavyweight BJ Flores (34-4-1, 21 KOs) will return to the ring on July 12th in Seattle, Washington, against unbeaten heavyweight contender Otto Wallin (20-0, 13 KOs) in a bout that will serve as a ShoBox main event on Showtime. The 40-year-old Flores was last in action in August when he was stopped by Trevor Bryan in a bout for the vacant interim WBA world heavyweight title.

For this fight, Flores has enlisted the services of Kubrat Pulev trainer Ibn Cason, and strength and conditioning coach Angel “Memo” Heredia.
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/dereck-chisora-vs-artur-szpilka-being-negotiated-for-july-20-on-whyte-rivas-card/119260