Heavyweight Division
I watched that, I think Joyce will KO him
Dubois has power though and JJ is slow ...but Joyce should be too good
having said that I don't think fight will be made - would have to be big $$ for those 2 to risk a loss
Lartey was meant to fight Junior Fa last year I think??? I wouldn't complain if he did get put in with Fa. A good fight that was for Dubois having someone come in trying to knock him out. Having said that, I think Joyce beats him with ease at this stage.
Here's the fight:

https://www.badlefthook.com/2019/4/27/18520235/dubois-vs-lartey-results-video-highlights-knockout-richards-langford-catterall-sunny-edwards
Dave Allen vs. David Price on July 20

Heavyweight Dave Allen will face David Price in a huge domestic showdown on the undercard of Dillian Whyte’s clash with unbeaten rival Oscar Rivas at The O2 in London on July 20, live on Sky Sports Box Office.

Allen (17-4-2, 14KOs) stopped former WBA world champion Lucas Browne in three rounds at the Greenwich venue last weekend, flooring the Australian with a crunching body shot to claim a stunning victory in his first ever main event fight.

Price (24-6, 19KOs) returned to winning ways with a TKO victory over Hatfield’s Tom Little last December and then recorded a win over Kash Ali at The M&S Bank Arena in Liverpool after being bit twice during a controversial fight that ended in Ali’s disqualification.
So AJ is fighting Andy Ruiz..... Makes perfect sense, Wilder-Breazeale Fury-Schwartz and now this. Just when potentially there were some cracking fights in the 'glamour' division they've all decided to dodge eachother. Heavyweight boxing is once again an embarrassment.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianmazique/2019/04/29/andy-ruiz-10-things-you-should-know-about-anthony-joshuas-next-opponent/#2f6591473c80
I actually view AJ vs Ruiz Jnr as a marginally better fight than AJ vs Miller. Miller was always a hype job in my opinion
I do to Mippy, think Miller had size and endurance(manufactured..) on his side but Andy brings hand speed and punch variety which could trouble AJ . I see it going not unlike Povertkin fight, with Ruiz having success early possibly hurting AJ until size becomes too much by round 7/8 but I do expect a good show and Ruiz to gain some credit and hopefully become more active at the level below along with Parker/ Whyte and co
(04-30-2019, 05:19 PM)bart Wrote: I do to Mippy, think Miller had size and endurance(manufactured..) on his side but Andy brings hand speed and punch variety which could trouble AJ . I see it going not unlike Povertkin fight, with Ruiz having success early possibly hurting AJ until size becomes too much by round 7/8 but I do expect a good show and Ruiz to gain some credit and hopefully become more active at the level below along with Parker/ Whyte and co

I agree. Povetkin is old and had stamina issues. Ruiz, just coming off a fight, and a short training camp leading up to the fight, should be in shape. Plus, he has a good chin. Yes, a better match-up than Miller, and I'd put a lazy $20 on an upset.
Yeah he only paying $12-13 at TAB to win I thought it would be Buster levels but def worth sly bet, I reckon AJ has been in slight decline (if u believe Dillian Whyte its due to coming off some stuff of his own) and may underestimate Tubmeister Ruiz... its a long shot but longshots pay