Heavyweight Division
Just another reason to ditch Sky
Use this link

http://cricfree.sc/boxing-live-stream--
Boys you can buy a one world digital box which gives you all the UK skysport channels and boxnation. There's no monthly fee and its all streamed. I bought mine like three years ago so don't know how much they are now but bought mine for $200 bucks.
(03-24-2018, 08:34 PM)bopman Wrote: Boys you can buy a one world digital box which gives you all the UK skysport channels and boxnation. There's no monthly fee and its all streamed. I bought mine like three years ago so don't know how much they are now but bought mine for $200 bucks.

Are they 100% reliable, at least 720p HD and have all fights/sporting events most would want to watch?
Mines really good because I have fibre. Its worth it, has loads of other apps on it but I only bought it for UK sky sports hahaha jut for fights. Its worked well for me but there are heaps of different boxes out there. Do your homework before you get one. Mine is One world and is awesome. Its got Kodi and a tone of other things too.
(03-24-2018, 09:37 PM)Msreef Wrote:
(03-24-2018, 08:34 PM)bopman Wrote: Boys you can buy a one world digital box which gives you all the UK skysport channels and boxnation. There's no monthly fee and its all streamed. I bought mine like three years ago so don't know how much they are now but bought mine for $200 bucks.

Are they 100% reliable, at least 720p HD and have all fights/sporting events most would want to watch?
Yup mines seems to go between 720 and 1080. Really good but you have to put up with all UK commentators. 
I am excited for this one, cheers for the link Naki
Man I need one of those boxes!
Cheers Naki, the undercard is now live on Facebook and youtube so I will have another crack at the link when it cuts off on Facebook. Have had problems with that one in the past trying to get rid of adds etc but I'm prepared to give it a go as Brown v Whyte could be a very good fight
Crazy that SKY NZ haven't worked a deal to have this on! Would create so much more interest in their big ticket nxt week
(03-24-2018, 07:07 PM)NakiFan Wrote: Use this link

http://cricfree.sc/boxing-live-stream--

I have this stream up but does anyone know if I have to sign up? Trying to x out of the adds but doesn't seem to be working?
(03-25-2018, 09:23 AM)justafan Wrote: Man I need one of those boxes!
Cheers Naki, the undercard is now live on Facebook and youtube so I will have another crack at the link when it cuts off on Facebook. Have had problems with that one in the past trying to get rid of adds etc but I'm prepared to give it a go as Brown v Whyte could be a very good fight
Crazy that SKY NZ haven't worked a deal to have this on! Would create so much more interest in their big ticket nxt week
Suggest you use Google Chrome and have an AdBlocker running. You'll find it gets rid of those pop ups over the video. Search in Google Chrome apps for the adblocker.