Heavyweight Division
(08-01-2016, 12:16 PM)Westywarrior Wrote: That's right it doesn't make AJ look very good. .
People were saying Whyte was better than Takam , hell people we're saying Whyte was better than JP.

I'm glad a plodder like Dave Allen has helped put the English scene in perspective .
It makes me feel more confident about Joes chance to knock over AJ

It seems that Joseph and AJ are racing to squeeze in more opponents before the mandatory.

Dave Allen would be a clear #2 kiwi heavyweight if he was kiwi lol

1.T Fury
2. Joshua
3. Haye
4. Chisora
5. H fury
6. Whyte

Possibly switch haye and Joshua

Compare to 

1. Joseph parker
2. I dunno some former league player I've never heard of?
3. Brown Butterbean?

YYeah the English heavyweight scene sure sucks 
I did a post about #2 in another thread.

Lol
Junior Fa and Hemi beat Dave Allen.
Lack of depth in New Zealand boxing doesn't mean Parker is any less of a fighter.

Fury is legit , I would rate Haye above Joshua
Joshua is a good prospect but Overated in my book
Dillian Whyte is just overated
Maybe we could get Dave Allen over to fight Butterbean on a Duco undercard
Dillan Whyte is not very good he rode the hype of his amateur win over a green joshua that's literally all his career is based on.

Joshua made him look better than he is because he fought angry trying to decapitate Whyte and Whyte landed one good counter.

That's whytes career in a nutshell he's not a top 5 uk heavy in my opinion

I did have a different opinion before but he's clearly not as talented as I thought
(08-01-2016, 07:36 PM)Westywarrior Wrote: Maybe we could get Dave Allen over to fight Butterbean on a Duco undercard

ButtabolloX wouldnt fight somebody with eleven pro fights, buttabollox wouldnt fight anybody with 2 pro fights. Hes a gimmick and a coward.
(08-01-2016, 07:30 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Junior Fa and Hemi beat Dave Allen.

Junior Fa beats him easy as, Hemi could beat him but I think Allen would be the favourite. Sonny Bill might make a comeback and beat him on athleticism lol.
Willis Meehan would probably beat him if we can try to claim him
Go Sonny....and he is back in the test squad for the ABs...
(08-01-2016, 07:16 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Dave Allen would be a clear #2 kiwi heavyweight if he was kiwi lol

1.T Fury
2. Joshua
3. Haye
4. Chisora
5. H fury
6. Whyte

Possibly switch haye and Joshua

Compare to 

1. Joseph parker
2. I dunno some former league player I've never heard of?
3. Brown Butterbean?

Yeah the English heavyweight scene sure sucks 

I would have it:

1. T Fury
2. Haye
3. Joshua
4. H Fury
5. Chisora
6. Whyte

Hughie is a superb boxer, I could see him beating Joshua, but Joshua would still probably start as favourite - Hughie's health isn't the greatest. I could also see Whyte beaing Chisora but that fight could go either way.