Fights this Week
Saw the Hitchins/Lomas fight. Lemos wuz robbed!
https://fightnews.com/real-big-baby-vs-merhy-weights/160677
https://fightnews.com/video-haney-kingry-weigh-in/160818
Haney makes weight, Kingry 3.2 pounds heavy

WBC super lightweight champion Devin Haney weighed in at 140 pounds, while challenger Ryan Garcia came in 3.2 pounds overweight at 143.2. Garcia will now pay Haney $1.5 million ($500,000 per pound). As for the fight, even if Garcia defeats Haney, he will not win the WBC title.

Golden Boy Statement: “Ryan has weighed-in over his contractual weight. He will honor the handshake made at the final press conference yesterday. We have a fight.”
Decent scrap apart from the holding - back turning and horrendous personalities...
Kingry defeats Haney with 3 knockdowns

“KingRy” Ryan Garcia (26-1, 20 KOs) scored a twelve round majority decision over previously unbeaten WBC super lightweight champion Devin “The Dream” Haney (31-1, 15 KOs) on Saturday night at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. With Garcia’s erratic behavior before the fight and failure to make weight by 3.2 pounds, on one knew what to expect. Garcia rocked Haney with a left hook in round one. Haney outboxed Garcia from round two to six. Garcia dropped Haney with a left hook in round seven, but Garcia was also deducted a point for hitting on the break. Garcia dropped Haney a second time in round ten. Garcia dropped Haney again in round eleven. Scores were 112-112, 114-110, 115-109. Since Garcia didn’t make weight, Haney remains champion.
Don't like either one, but was interested in the fight. Will watch tomorrow while exercising on the elliptical. Big upset.
Kingry: The ref should’ve stopped the fight

After months of enduring ridicule and scorn from so-called experts who gave who him no shot at victory, Ryan “Kingry” Garcia (25-1, 20 KOs) shocked the world Saturday night in Brooklyn, flooring Devin “The Dream” Haney (31-1, 15 KOs) three times en route to a majority decision victory.

Ryan Garcia: “I shouldn’t have put too much pressure on myself to stop him, because every time I hurt him, I went crazy and I couldn’t stop him. I think the ref should’ve stopped the fight. He was really hurt. I felt bad, I even looked at Bill to stop the fight.”

[Regarding the point being deducted in seventh round] “The guy was holding me for dear life, and I felt the opportunity to keep swinging while my hands were free. I should’ve knocked him out that seventh round. They stole that from me. I’m surprised he has so much heart and recovery. He got wobbled bad in the first round. I thought it was over. He even hurt me with a hook. At the end of the day, I’m going to fight him, win or lose.”
Weds is the Tszyo card
Pampalloe
And my trainer Christine Gillespie fighting in the prelims v Dargan aussie champion
Well, guess I'll be supporting you and Christine tonite. And Tszyu.