Super 8 Cameron vs Meehan
Stoked, Kali schooled Shane
Steven, hope this website allowed you to post instead of forcing you to register each time. Let me know.

Truth be told, Shane is a warrior with average talent. He really has no BIG wins on the world stage, other than Barrett, who's a skilled journeyman. Couldn't believe Kali. The time I saw him, he was slow. But man, this time around he was as fast as Shane, and what power, both in his jab and his right. He should be right up there with Tua in what he's accomplished. And at 44, he still has it. Now he couldn't beat a Klit, but I'd like to see him in there with some top ten guys. I definitely under-estimated this man.
Well, it was the Aussie's nite:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/63451178/Anthony-McCracken-stuns-David-Aloua-with-TKO
Meehans a kiwi
Well, yeah, but he's never been ranked in any of the NZ rankings.  When he was on the world stage in his prime, I don't think they ever said he was a NZ fighter.  But when he comes home to fight, he's now a Kiwi.  But my point is:  Pitt won, Meehan Jr. won, McCracken won, and Meehan Sr won. 

BTW, I do believe Pitt won two of the three rounds against Soi, and deserved the win.  Loved seeing guys I hadn't seen before, and some who came out of inactivity like Bryant and Soi.  And Mad Dog was ok,  as was Israel the MMA guy.  All in all, a good nite.

Also saw that after seeing Tua, Meehan said pass.  Tua couldn't even get into the ring, he was so big.  Sad. 
Why does Tua get fat and talk about comebacks? And what has any fighter got to gain in matching him. David is done and dusted, he didn't do his legacy any good fighting ustinov, why make it worse.... who would be interested...
I see in the article yesterday sham they looking at arreola as a possible opponent for tua....whether it happens or not who knows......can't see tua getting up for any fight really..
Tua for my part is best remembered for what he has done Thepaulz, and he can't resurrect the past and start over... wish he could.... but that's the law of aging, there are seasons fr everything..
So whats the public feeling in NZ about Meehan now? Like one of our own come home? Will the NZ public be happy with him headlining cards in NZ now, or still don't really know who he is?
That's about it cranky, he doesn't really fit as NZlndr so to speak because he lives and campaigns out of Australia. They have claimed him for their own and it's hard to dispute. Where was he born Nz or Fiji?