Super 8 Cameron vs Meehan
Ive always found it difficult to get behind Shane, he has a personality and arrogance about him that makes it just so easy to go for his opponent. Id like to see him stopped and then let Kali and David settle whos who on the NZ veteran scene
Yea tats true, but then Shanes a true blue kiwi
I just hope it's gonna be full of fireworks....
Go Cameron!

Most fighters become arrogant with success and as the fights get harder for them I've noticed. Goes with the package.
I've known Cameron since he 1st began as an amateur, he's no doubt a tough man beyond his skills, and looks at life out of tough windows.

He has an uphill battle in this one and the Minto fight says it.. I like the guy, so i'm in his corner win or lose.
Nice article by Mike Angove:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/opinion/63404325/One-punch-is-all-it-takes-to-change-a-career
Funny thing I coached Mike Angove in his 1st boxing fight which happened to be the Wellington regional boxing champs (can't remember what year) but Mike took out the HW - division.
I'm in, 3rd fight under way atm. Jesus, the ref just let the guy go on two times too many. Filimaea wins by tko in round 3.

It seems like either all these guys are out of shape or this format is really draining. Which could be bad news for Shane, if Meehan actually is in good shape.
Brad Pitt is throwing up out the back...
Kali and shane are in the ring.

Shane's hands are low, and he's been hit hard and roughed up. Meehan looks like a monster in there.

R2 Shane's working on autopilot now, eyes closed throwing and hoping. Still there.

R3 Shane landed 2 big left hands and a big right, slowed Kali a little, Shane's hands are still down.

R4 Kali took the round off.

R5 Shane a bloody mess, still working hard, Kali leaning on Shane every chance he gets.

R6 Messy. Glove tape loose on both sides. Shane looks troubled by everything that lands, but it is only 3 or 4 a round.

R7 Tape break for Shane. Kali landing big hits. Determination from Shane power from Kali.

R8 Shane's gone flat, Kali leaning smothering all the time, landing big shots in between.

R9 Shane's picked up the pace, needs a knock out, but isn't troubling Kali. Kali landed some more big shots. One more to go.

R10 Two tape breaks. Shane tried hard, but couldn't land the magic shot. Kali throwing just as hard trying to finish Shane off.

Fight over, waiting for the score cards.

Kali wins by UD.

Shane confirms his retirement.
Very one sided, Cameron just wasn't in the fight. He's got plenty of heart but sadly not enough talent. I hope he really calls it quits this time.