AJ vs Molina
ThankYou die. And Msreef, remember that siding with offensive comments says that you agree with that way of debate. 
FUUUURRRRRYYYY
Sham, no need to react offensively. I've deleted your last sentence.

You guys. Please! I don't need this.
(11-04-2016, 01:55 PM)shamrock Wrote: ThankYou die. And Msreef, remember that siding with offensive comments says that you agree with that way of debate. 

I guess everyone has different definitions about what is offensive, some people get offended easily, some do not.
Too true die, you're doing a fine job. QUITE frankly I'm not offended. This site has been free of crude stuff for a long time and I'm happy you are keeping it that way.
I just don't want it to escalate. Want everybody to be happy expressing their opinions. Also, world peace.
[Image: CV-AZUyWcAIbeLl.jpg]
AJ will own all the divisions I agree with that! There will always be haters..
Once AJ gets exposed and his glass Jaw gets shattered all over the ring Atleast he's got a Career in bodybuilding
AJ is one of 8 top fighters in the heavyweight division. And none of them have fought each other yet. None of the 8 will own anything until they fight each other. For instance, we never would have guessed that Fury would have beaten Klit until they fought.