AJ vs Molina
Fury got lucky with a do nothing champion. Furys a bum full stop.
I wouldn't call a dominating 12 rounder in Germany Lucky. Fair enough you don't like the guy but atleast acknowledge his achievements.
(11-02-2016, 11:10 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: Fury was proven in my eyes and plenty of others and he delivered.

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone picking fury to win that fight. I admit he had shown considerable improvement in recent fights but still, hardly anyone picked him and I don't think anyone picked him to outbox klitschko and win on points in Germany.  It was a massive upset
No not many people picked him to win but I think that's partly because Fury has so many Haters and they are to busy hating him to see how talented he actually is but anyway I along with a few others could see exactly why Fury was going to beat Klit I said it on here from day one that he would win I was %100 convinced and luck had nothing to do with him winning.
The lucky part BF is you saying Fury would win, there was no way in knowing Wlad was having probs stoking the engine..
Fury completely took Wlad's game away, that's why Wlad looked terrible. It wasn't because Wlad had an off night, it wasn't because Wlad got old overnight, it was because he had no answer to Fury's movement and jab. Fury is a supreme boxer.
Like you're a complete joke missreef hahaha
(11-03-2016, 01:03 PM)shamrock Wrote: Like you're a complete joke missreef hahaha

Head in the sand Shamrock
Couldn't have said it better myself Msreef. Shamrock, Fury completely dominated him and its pretty obvious that it eats away at you every single day.
Considering Fury is irish I'm doubting I'm worried about it to that degree.