The "Skip Punch" Thread
[Image: uzdCnQ.gif]
[Image: HmYwRH.gif]
Bet Ruiz doesn't even know about the Skip Punch. Parker's hidden weapon. Sham probably used to teach it to his more advanced fighters.
Dimitrenko actually received the double skip punch
Love this thread.
There's the Ali-Liston skip-punch, and of course the Wilder - Malik Scott beauty. But the best is obviously;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkmrmrnD1d8
A lot of people don't believe in the Skip Punch, but we've seen the damage it can do!
(10-25-2016, 10:46 PM)gothenaki Wrote: Love this thread.
There's the Ali-Liston skip-punch, and of course the Wilder - Malik Scott beauty. But the best is obviously;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkmrmrnD1d8

Feel free to add famous skip punches. Try a gif-maker website online to animate images like the ones above.
I suppose since I started the thread...I have to officially explain what constitutes an official Skip Punch.

Think of a skip punch as a rock skimming the top of a body of water as you throw it as hard as you can. The Skip Punch is a glove connecting and skipping off the forehead or top of the head, rendering the opposite fighter either unconscious or scrambling to get up for a 10 count.

Ali-Liston was a check hook to the chin. Malik Scott was close to a skip punch, but it needed to be around the forehead top of head region.  Briggs-Green was a Skip Punch...but a very dodgy one with talk of betting and mobsters. 
Yeah sorry Naki, I shouldn't have bought Ali Liston into it.That was a phantom punch (a good one, but not that good), not a skip punch, also with talk of mobsters.

I personally thought Tupou's eyes were rolled-back white, and I wouldn't have thought he was that good of an actor to face-plant the canvas like that

Concussion is rattling the brain around in the skull, and those unexpected shots that move the head or neck in an unusual way seem to make fighters pretty discombobulated