AJ vs Klit is ON!!!
Tyson needs to get his head right.

The hate got to him, he has his demons.

He can get back in physical shape, it should be done slowly and safely but he can get there.

If he was over 30 id be sceptical, but in your 20s the body can bounce back, i mean danny jacobs come back from cancer so im sure fury can from being fat.

The mind is another thing though. He needs to see a psych because the kid has issues. He's a good lad, hope he can get it sorted.
Hearn Sees Klitschko, Wilder, Fury as Next Three Bouts For Joshua

Anthony Joshua will attempt to contest a rematch against Wladimir Klitschko before fighting Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury, according to his promoter.
Joshua stopped Klitschko by technical knockout in the 11th round of a thrilling bout in front of 90,000 spectators at Wembley Stadium last month to unify the IBF, WBA and IBO world heavyweight titles.
Fury, who beat Klitschko in 2015 before vacating his belts following a battle with depression, and having his licence revoked due to a failed drug tests, is angling for a showdown with Joshua as he seeks to have the ban overturned.

Promoter Eddie Hearn, though, claimed the controversial 28-year-old will have to wait for his chance to topple former Olympic champion Joshua.
"I think from a fans perspective, and I call myself one of those as well, Klitschko, Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury, they would be the next three fights for Anthony Joshua," Hearn was quoted as saying by The Sun.
It remains to be seen when Fury will be allowed to box again, amid claims his hearing with UK Anti-Doping (UKAD) could be delayed.
"There's honestly no one that wants to see Tyson Fury return to the ring more than Anthony Joshua and myself, because that is the biggest fight in world boxing," Hearn said.
"He's got a long way to go, it's great to see him training, I think the UKAD [issue] is extremely cloudy and doesn't make sense and something's going on there that I can't put my finger on.
"He's got to go before the British Boxing Board of Control, he's a long way from fighting again but he's on the road, he's on the horse. He's back in the gym, he's getting the weight off, he seems to be committed to the sport again which is great for all of us because - yeah, he's not everybody's cup of tea, but he's a character, he's a personality and that's what drives sport."
Hearn also believes Joshua is ahead of the curve in terms of his development, the 27-year-old having already risen to the summit despite only picking up the sport at the age of 18.
"Anthony is doing things that people at this stage in his career shouldn't, he shouldn't be in unification fights with Wladimir Klitschko in his 19th fight," he said.
"He will have to do a lot of learning in the ring against Tyson Fury, but he's prepared to take these fights, and for that he deserves a huge amount of credit."
From Stu's facebook page:

Stuart Duncan No guys in my opinion that is the right direction Eddie is pointing AJ in .. That said AJ is going to have to face a mandatory beyond that tying him up until mid 2018 (realistically) thus no mention of Parker. Ortiz isn't on the radar - he has nothing Joe needs - he isn't a champion - he doesn't attract a big purse and he is a hard fight - why go there unless you have to? Like AJ has an agenda - he is going for meaningful fights that attract big dollars .. Bellew has nothing we need - a win over Fury builds Joe's brand in the UK .. he had a win over an injured Haye .. a fight with Bellew would be meaningless and wouldn't attract the right dollars. Duco have an agenda beyond Fury - but Joe has to get past Fury first - then we will talk about what direction he is heading in ..
So Hughie looks likely... Good to know...
Yep. But I don't think Bellew is a meaningless fight, as I've mentioned to Stu. It gives him a relatively easy fight in the UK, continues to build his profile there, and gives him a fight after Hughie to continue to correct his problems before he fights AJ or Wilder. And brings in more $$$ than anyone else except for those two after he fights Hughie.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/3636306/anthony-joshua-rematch-against-wladimir-klitschko-looks-like-its-going-to-happen-reveals-eddie-hearn/
http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/12-things-we-learned-from-anthony-joshua-beating-wladimir-klitschko/
BOXING NEWS
IBF opens door for Joshua-Klitschko rematch
IBF Statement/Heavyweight Exception:

Following the April 29, 2017 bout between Anthony Joshua and Wladimir Klitschko, the IBF received a letter from Matchroom Sport and IBF/WBA Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua requesting an Exception to Regulations to participate in a rematch of this bout for the IBF Heavyweight Championship and WBA Heavyweight Super Championship to take place by December 2, 2017.

Following that letter, the IBF received a letter from Sauerland Event on behalf of #2 ranked and Mandatory Contender Kubrat Pulev indicating that Pulev objected to the Exception being granted to allow Anthony Joshua to participate in a rematch against Wladimir Klitschko.

Shortly after, the IBF Board of Directors was advised that the issue had been resolved between the parties with the following conditions:

1. If Wladimir Klitschko is unavailable for the rematch on October 28, 2017, the fight shall be staged no later than December 2, 2017.

2. Kubrat Pulev is the next in line to fight the winner after the rematch. In the event the rematch does not occur prior to December 2, 2017 Anthony Joshua is to honor his mandatory commitment and fight Kubrat Pulev.

3. After the rematch, the IBF will not consider a request for unification from the winner.

4. There shall be no further exceptions considered by the IBF regarding Anthony Joshua, or Wladimir Klitschko should he win the bout, prior to the completion of the mandatory bout with Kubrat Pulev.
Hearn on Anthony Joshua’s long-term plans: “We’ve got to go through everybody”

James Slater - June 9, 2017 5 Comments

Promoter Eddie Hearn is thinking big and looking long-term with regards to his shining star, IBF/WBA heavyweight champ Anthony Joshua. While Hearn has already stated how he feels it will be Wladimir Klitschko in a rematch for AJ next, the plan is for the 27 year old Londoner who has caught the eye of everyone from Mike Tyson to George Foreman to “go through everybody.”

Hearn, in speaking with Sky Sports, said Joshua aims to unify the belts by taking on and defeating WBC champ Deontay Wilder and WBO ruler Joseph Parker, and then he wants a rematch with fellow Brit Dillian Whyte.

“He wants to fight Joseph Parker, he wants to fight Deontay Wilder,” Hearn said of Joshua. “But the plan with Anthony Joshua is not two or tree fights, it’s eight to ten years. We’ve got to go through everybody. We’re urging all the heavyweights to keep going, to call him out. Dillian Whyte is a fight that Anthony wants to see again. Hopefully we can get Dillian Whyte a shot at the championship before [the rematch]. We’ve got to line these guys up, third, fourth, fifth fight.”

Hearn added how it is almost certainly going to be hard for Joshua to keep all the belts should he manage to win them, what with boxing politics and the possibility of unattractive fights ordered. But the good news for the fans is there is no shortage of big fights for Joshua. Joshua against Wilder is the fight everyone wants to see, while any unification is always a big deal.

As for Whyte, he tested a still-raw Joshua back in December of 2015, giving AJ his toughest fight before the thrilling rumble with Klitschko pushed Joshua hard. If AJ can get past that return next (Wladimir has said he will make his decision, on whether or not to retire, in two weeks), the likes of Wilder, Parker and Whyte will be waiting. As will the fans.

Joshua has said before how he aims to reign as champion for ten long years. It’s still early days, and anything can happen in a heavyweight fight, but Joshua and his promoter deserve credit for thinking big.
Sounds like fight might be in Nigeria