AJ vs Klit is ON!!!
Take a year off like AJ did and get some solid PED cycles in, then train in Russia for 6 months 'Rocky' style.
Sham be the man to take over from Kevin Barry as the grumpy mick that teaches him a thing or two...

Then and only then will Parker be ready for AJ.
(05-02-2017, 05:32 PM)Nablonicasso Wrote: Take a year off like AJ did and get some solid PED cycles in, then train in Russia for 6 months 'Rocky' style.
Sham be the man to take over from Kevin Barry as the grumpy mick that teaches him a thing or two...

Then and only then will Parker be ready for AJ.

Might not be me Nab, but KB will be replaced before long im pickin
Did anyone see the vid of parker watching tha fight?

Kevin Barry was screaming for joshua (because he wants that $$$)

Parker looked like he had soiled his pants and looked gutted that AJ won

I think parker wanted klitschko to win and then retire
(05-02-2017, 07:57 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Did anyone see the vid of parker watching tha fight?

Parker looked like he had soiled his pants and looked gutted theat AJ won

I think you are looking into that a bit hard. 
(05-02-2017, 08:23 PM)NakiFan Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 07:57 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Did anyone see the vid of parker watching tha fight?

Parker looked like he had soiled his pants and looked gutted theat AJ won

I think you are looking into that a bit hard. 

Yeah agreed. Nothing in it.

As much as I disagree with speculation on what people think Infern0 it would be easy to agree with you. They give themselves away sometimes,  amateurish.
(05-02-2017, 10:09 PM)shamrock Wrote:

As much as I disagree with speculation Infern0 it would be easy to agree with you. They give themselves away sometimes,  amateurish.

Yeah they should all be like the boring robotic AJ, who just says what most of the sheeple want to hear.
Very amateurish for KB and Parker to actually show human emotion, and have their own opinions.
(05-02-2017, 10:18 PM)Msreef Wrote:

As much as I disagree with speculation Infern0 it would be easy to agree with you. They give themselves away sometimes,  amateurish.

Yeah they should all be like the boring robotic AJ, who just says what most of the sheeple want to hear.
Very amateurish for KB and Parker to actually show human emotion, and have their own opinions.

Nice post Msreef, just what I expected. The second part quite accurate. 

So Wlad passed the torch all the way down, boring and robotic. Oh well, seems ominous for another ten years.
-----------------
Not sure Wlad will take the rematch, hope he doesnt. The sooner he and Wilder get it on and get it sorted the better. Wish they'd bring Ortiz into the play, and hope AJ fights more than twice a year.
(05-02-2017, 11:22 PM)shamrock Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 10:18 PM)Msreef Wrote:

Nice post Msreef, just what I expected. The second part quite accurate. 

So Wlad passed the torch all the way down, boring and robotic. Oh well, seems ominous for another ten years.
-----------------
Not sure Wlad will take the rematch, hope he doesnt. The sooner he and Wilder get it on and get it sorted the better. Wish they'd bring Ortiz into the play, and hope AJ fights more than twice a year.

Cheers mate. I learn from the best.
Watched it again.
Was surprised.
I thought watching it the first time, that Wlad should have finished it, and that he let AJ off the hook.
I thought the same when I thought Dillian Whyte had rocked him.
I think it's just wishful thinking from people (like myself) wanting to see AJ lose.
Yeah, he was hurt, but while he took a couple of good shots in the 6th after he was down, if you watch AJ, and not Klit, you can see his evasion is pretty good.
At times I thought he was exhausted, punch-drunk, and cocky with his chat with Wlad.
Watching it again, he knew what he was doing.
He's going to be hard to beat - for anybody

But saying that, I think Ortiz is the next guy I want to see AJ fight.
But after 90,000 at Wembley, why would you pick a tricky Cuban of an unknown age, who has no box-office...
If they did fight, I think Ortiz could give him a lot of trouble. The way he schooled Jennings was way more impressive than what Wlad did against the same guy

I guess with Hearn controlling Ortiz, it's kind of safe, because there'll be rematch clauses forever
Clever by Hearn to buy an extremely dangerous opponent

I honestly thought Pulev was at Parkers level, but I hope I'm wrong - that would be bad for Parker after watching Pulev's last 3 fights since he lost to Klit.
Similar size to Pulev against the giants.

I'm a huge Parker fan, but I have to wonder how he'd do against a T.Fury with a 216cm reach, even when he's fat.
Watching Lennox smash Tua repeatedly with his superior reach, did a lot of damage to the hopes of the smaller guys.

If a Mike Tyson came along now, to beat a fit and motivated 6"9 T.Fury, it would blow my mind.