Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker: official predictions.
It's not patriotism. I'd pick a number of people to beat Parker right now, I just don't think Joshua at his best will beat Parker at his best.
Question: Team Parker talks about chinks in AJ's armour. Anyone know what they are talking about? To me, he looks invincible with the opponents he's fought SO FAR, with the possible exception of Whyte.
Takam 10x better than Whyte, not sure about that. Takam probably outlasts Whyte, probably.
AJ can't take a bodyshot and it just so happens that JP is a Beautiful body puncher. This fight is going to be so exciting and AJ is going to get one hell of a wake up call when he fights Parker. The problem with AJ is he's got Eddie and Barry Hearn constantly telling him how great he is when he hasn't even done anything yet LOL
(07-01-2016, 09:00 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: AJ can't take a bodyshot and it just so happens that JP is a Beautiful body puncher. This fight is going to be so exciting and AJ is going to get one hell of a wake up call when he fights Parker. The problem with AJ is he's got Eddie and Barry Hearn constantly telling him how great he is when he hasn't even done anything yet LOL

I take it you wont be watching the olympics? Gold medals are nothing.....
(07-01-2016, 09:00 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: AJ can't take a bodyshot and it just so happens that JP is a Beautiful body puncher. This fight is going to be so exciting and AJ is going to get one hell of a wake up call when he fights Parker. The problem with AJ is he's got Eddie and Barry Hearn constantly telling him how great he is when he hasn't even done anything yet LOL

I don't mind Eddie Hearn too much. Can't stand his father though.
(07-01-2016, 09:09 PM)craigyid14 Wrote:

The pros and amateurs in boxing is almost two different sports.
(07-01-2016, 09:19 PM)Msreef Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 09:09 PM)craigyid14 Wrote:

The pros and amateurs in boxing is almost two different sports.
Don't be silly.
Is the bodyshot a chink in his armour?  Team Parker said they found the weakness against Breazeale.  Wasn't a body shot.  Just curious if anyone noticed a weakness AJ had against Breazeale.

quote='Boxingfan25' pid='8953' dateline='1467356408']
AJ can't take a bodyshot and it just so happens that JP is a Beautiful body puncher. This fight is going to be so exciting and AJ is going to get one hell of a wake up call when he fights Parker. The problem with AJ is he's got Eddie and Barry Hearn constantly telling him how great he is when he hasn't even done anything yet LOL
[/quote]

Yeah man Eddie Hearn overhyped him so much

Not humble like a kiwi like Lonergan and Barry I mean all they say is "Parker would have KO'd fury and klitschko" and just those kind of humble down to earth things

Man I wish those arrogant Brits could be more like us