Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker: official predictions.
OK guys time to get it down our official predictions.

I have Joshua ko3 Parker

If you want an idea of how these styles will match, go view a fight Kevin Mitchell vs Michael Katsidis

But basically I'm expecting parker to crumble under the pressure, go into the fight twitchy. The first time AJ touches him he will panic and try one of his 45 punch combinations, get countered and eat canvas.

He will get up, panic, run backwards in a straight line and languish on the ropes like he did vs Takam and get finished.

He is nowhere near ready which was proven in the Takam fight where he was exposed in so many areas, the Takam fight showed him adrift with no set style or clue how to use his advantages instead being happy and relieved to simply outlast a basic plodder

But Duco greed means they have no patience so poor Joe is going to get sacrificed.

In 2 years time this could have been a real chance for Joe but he is so not ready, I know the wishful thinking from people on here gets in the way but they are sending him over there to line their pockets.

Joshua ko 3
Well, that would be Joe's nightmare. His dream fight would be getting in first time and time again, gradually changing his jab to a jab right hand, bewildering AJ, as he's never faced someone who beats him to the punch. And as AJ gets more and more confused, Parker sends him reeling to the canvas for the first time, thereby finishing the fight that Whyte started.
(06-30-2016, 02:04 PM)diehard Wrote: Well, that would be Joe's nightmare.  His dream fight would be getting in first time and time again, gradually changing his jab to a jab right hand, bewildering AJ, as he's never faced someone who beats him to the punch.  And as AJ gets more and more confused, Parker sends him reeling to the canvas for the first time, thereby finishing the fight that Whyte started.

I agree die key game plan for parker plenty of movement and patience banking up early rounds.

As I say after the Takam fight I don't think Joe is capable of executing at this stage. 18 months and 3 fights would be the right seasoning, against guys like Chris areolla, duhaupas and Marius wach
Yeah, given his novice mistakes against Takam, he could use more seasoning. But he needs to take his chances now. Team Parker have got him as the mandatory, and WBO #!, so now it's time. And he could win this fight. AJ is vulnerable too, and he hasn't faced someone with Parker's speed. AJ is bigger, and they have a similar reach, I just don't know if he can get in there first and hurt AJ without getting tagged.
AJ has fought all Bums that's why he looks so good so I'm pleased this fight is happening now. AJ is nowhere near the unstoppable force he's made out to be. Parker to Win by KO.
That's the thing. We don't know how good, or bad, AJ is. Looked like a million dollars against Breazeale, and got wobbled against Whyte, a guy who wasn't in the top 15 in any alphabet. Will the real AJ, please stand up.
Hahaha Jo going confuse Joshua. Takam had Jo confused then took rounds off... Joshua has koed everyone and would have koed Takam. However Parker has got to get past Haumono.
my heart says Parker KO 7

my head says Joshua KO 7
Joseph Parker is 'very confident' of beating Anthony Joshua says promoter

Joseph Parker will fight Anthony Joshua for the IBF world heavyweight title.

Joseph Parker's promoter insists the Kiwi heavyweight is 'very confident' of defeating Anthony Joshua when they clash for a world title.

Joshua defended his IBF crown last weekend with a seventh-round stoppage over American fighter Dominic Breazeale and the Brit is not expected to fight again until the end of the year.

Parker fights Solomon Haumono in Christchurch on July 21, but negotiations for his mandatory bout with Joshua are not scheduled until November.

Joshua defeated Dominic Breazeale in seven rounds in London.

The Kiwi's promoter, Dean Lonergan, said they would happily jump at the chance to fight Joshua in that month, or at least by end of this year.

READ MORE:
* IBF set deadline for Joshua to fight Parker
* Joshua eyes Parker after KO win
* Tyson Fury denies doping claim
* Jager bombs on 'our leader' Fury

"We're ready now," Lonergan told Sky Sports UK. "If Eddie Hearn (Joshua's promoter) rang me up tomorrow and says we want to fight in the mandatory period, we want to fight November or December - that would be fantastic.

"They are going to take a long break, which I think Anthony Joshua deserves, and they will make their decisions.

"It doesn't worry us either way. We've got our shot guaranteed and it's going to happen.

"Eddie himself was saying it's either November, December for Joseph or March, April. Either one doesn't worry us.

"Joseph fights on July 21. We'll probably fight another time after that in late September, early October, and then the mandatory period comes up November 19. Any day after that, Joseph would be ready."

Lonergan said that Parker's jab would cause problems for the reigning IBF world champion.

"After Saturday night, we're very confident, Joseph is very confident," Lonergan told Sky Sports.

"Breazeale was plenty tough, plenty brave, but I always question how good he can be going into that fight when he's 30 years of age and only had 17 professional fights.

"Joseph is 24 years of age and by the time he fights Anthony Joshua, he will have had 20, maybe 21 fights. Breazeale hasn't exactly been active since he became a professional, so his skill set was incredibly limited.

"He did show he's got a hell of a chin, but he didn't offer much for Anthony Joshua to be worried about at all. But Joshua showed a lot to us that makes us very confident going into this fight.

"How is AJ going to go when he's eating Joseph's jab all night?

"Joshua could do what he wanted in that fight because he wasn't getting hit. One of the many things that Joseph has got is a great jab."

- Stuff
My prediction - Parker wins by KO second round.
AJ is so unproven it's not funny. Neither of them are the finished article, not by a long shot, but the step up to Parker will be too much for AJ if he doesn't fight someone decent before Parker.
With Izu being back in the camp, Parker has a great opponent to spar many many rounds with before the AJ fight. Would really like to see Parker fight Browne in Aus before the AJ fight, he was much improved in the Chagaev fight.

I do hope that Parker doesn't choke under the pressure though, that could be his undoing.