Reality show rejects: a new low for Duco?
I'm sure when Joe parker becomes world champion and is on the tonight show in America etc he will look back fondly on the time he co-headlined with "naz" (not prince naz mind you" in Invacargill.

All on ppv for a steal.

Duco are an embarrassment.
Just accept it for what it is. A time to discuss the undercard, fill the fridge and go to the toilet.
I don't like it but if I was the promoter I would understand that it would make more people watch that otherwise wouldn't be watching the boxing.
But I do look forward to the time when its all about (F grade) celebrity lawn bowls or whatever the sport is that takes over from boxing.
Buttabeans opponent?
(06-20-2016, 09:45 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Buttabeans opponent?

He's fighting Jaejae Smith again according to boxrec.
(06-20-2016, 10:35 PM)African Monkey Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 09:45 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Buttabeans opponent?

He's fighting Jaejae Smith again according to boxrec.

Smith only 'pro' opponent was a 45 year old in Christchurch. I've been looking into buttabollox next opponent, George Hola, hes only 19 and looks like a bit of a unit. Dont know if he can box though.
Buttabean already fought JayJay Smith on the Palmerston North undercard, remember he fought two guys in one night, JJ was the first opponent
I wonder why that didn't make it to 'buttabeans greatest fights' DVD I've got? Hopefully it'll be on volume two.
I think quite a lot of people will pay to see Naz get punched in the face a few times, so why not? They're in business to make money at the end of the day.
Don't know why everyone is so upset over Naz. We've had dwarfs, Buttabean, rugby players, Bachelor stars, soap stars, etc. Duco wouldn't put it on if it didn't attract punters, who pay for it.

If that's what they have to do to get Parker to fight in NZ, good on them. Remember, Tua rarely fought in NZ until Sky and Duco came along.
(06-21-2016, 01:48 PM)diehard Wrote: Don't know why everyone is so upset over Naz.  We've had dwarfs, Buttabean, rugby players, Bachelor stars, soap stars, etc.  Duco wouldn't put it on if it didn't attract punters, who pay for it.

If that's what they have to do to get Parker to fight in NZ, good on them.  Remember, Tua rarely fought in NZ until Sky and Duco came along.

From what I've seen of the woman I actually admire her attitude somewhat.

But throwing her on TV so all the jealous average looking women can pay to see her lose.... cheapens the sport

Duco should put on celebrity mma matches totally separate from the serious boxing Imo. 

Ufc does celebrity fights so it's more at home there