Big bash 5 - free to air.
Where's Monty Betham? He's a great presenter.
(07-01-2016, 11:55 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Not the greatest of starts for tv3, a farce of a fight and two numpties presenting. It will get better, Pelu to beat Tai on points for me in the first proper fight.
Thank god that buttabean farce finished.
(07-01-2016, 11:59 PM)African Monkey Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 11:55 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Not the greatest of starts for tv3, a farce of a fight and two numpties presenting. It will get better, Pelu to beat Tai on points for me in the first proper fight.

It was terrible aye. He hasnt learnt a thing.
(07-02-2016, 12:00 AM)craigyid14 Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 11:59 PM)African Monkey Wrote:

It was terrible aye. He hasnt learnt a thing.

Yup wish he'd just finish up. That was terrible to watch. 

Helu looking very impressive.
Yeah looks real good.
I know it sounds a bit gay but what the fucks with the presenters dress? Did she stop at an op shop before coming on air?
Predictable there, worryingly the Greek has stopped only one of his last 8 opponents.
(07-02-2016, 12:42 AM)craigyid14 Wrote: Predictable there, worryingly the Greek has stopped only one of his last 8 opponents.

Yeah in the fights I've seen of him he doesn't seem to want to land the knockout blow either. Even Sivan Hermez managed to go the distance with him (I really don't know how the greek didn't put him away inside the distance). To Ioelu's credit though, he didn't look at all flustered by the greeks blows, unfortunately he has no power behind his ounches.
The Hermez fight is on Maori TV archives, I'll try and hunt it out for you. The Greek dropped him heavy and nearly stopped him in the last.
(07-02-2016, 12:49 AM)craigyid14 Wrote: The Hermez fight is on Maori TV archives, I'll try and hunt it out for you. The Greek dropped him heavy and nearly stopped him in the last.

Yeah I saw the fight. He knocked him out after the bell in the last if I recall. To be honest I thought he should have put him away long before that but didn't seem to really want to.