South African Man
I love South African Man I just wish I knew who it was lol
Haha I love it when trolls forget what profile they are logged in as!
South African Man strikes again:

South Africa Man24 minutes ago
Ya this fight is nothing exciting. Joshua has a great physique and decent power but that aside is nothing special. He's being massively hyped up by the English media. Parker has fast hands but nothing else....bad chin, terrible defense and below par footwork. Let's take a walk down memory lane to prime Frans Botha and you have the complete boxer. Smart and tactically aware yet sound in the fundamentals of boxing and a great athlete. The mid 90s was the best era in heavyweight history and prime Botha was a huge reason why. Parker and Joshua will beyond doubt watch plenty of footage of Frans in his prime hoping one day they can get close to his level of performance. The reality is they can't and they won't.
Ya well as nice as it is to have a thread about me the fact remains that prime Frans Botha would eat alive any of the dregs in today's division.

Tyson Fury? Fat, lazy and clumsy. Joshua? Is he a boxer or a body builder? His resume is a joke and prime Botha would make one of of him. Parker? Please he is as one dimensional as Tua. Tua had power and Parker has speed and nothing else. Old Wlad? He should be in a retirement village. Haye, Chisora, Lucas Browne? Don't make me laugh prime Botha beats all these guys on the same night.
Welcome aboard to this website, South Africa Man. You remind me of the guy who used to post for Chauncy Welliver. Ah, those were the days, my friend.
Thanks for joining SA Man, you sure bring some colour to boxing conversation.
Round here everyone likes to share so can you please send me a bit of that mind altering stuff you are smoking... jokes
I feel you make some good points but then when you write how great Frans Botha was I do feel like self harming...
(06-18-2016, 04:28 PM)diehard Wrote: Welcome aboard to this website, South Africa Man.  You remind me of the guy who used to post for Chauncy Welliver.  Ah, those were the days, my friend.

Thank you kind sir!
(06-18-2016, 04:47 PM)justafan Wrote: Thanks for joining SA Man, you sure bring some colour to boxing conversation.
Round here everyone likes to share so can you please send me a bit of that mind altering stuff you are smoking... jokes
I feel you make some good points but then when you write how great Frans Botha was I do feel like self harming...

Thanks justafan. Frans Botha is criminally under rated unfortunately.......I feel like self harming too sometimes.
Holy shit. Welcome. Lol
(06-18-2016, 06:08 PM)NakiFan Wrote: Holy shit. Welcome. Lol

Look what you've done lol.