Fury vs Klit Rematch is ON!!!
He beat an old tired Klitscko, in what must be one of the dullest title fights for years. Klitscko barely threw a punch, I think most of the top ten of a very poor heavyweight division would have beat wlad that night, Fury's great to watch because he's so ungainly he looks like he can be dropped at any point. Its actually a good job fury's a heavyweight because he wouldn't even make it as pro boxer in a lower weight division.
Klit barely threw a punch because Fury took his game plan of 10 years away from him. That's why. If it was a smaller opponent Klit would have employed the same jab and grab technique that he has mastered. Wlad has no answer for a bigger man that can move and out jab him.
Wlad had no answer because his body wouldn't let him, you say bigger man but it was by less than 2 pounds...... I've had shits bigger than that.
His body wouldn't let him? Lol come on he's 40 not 70.
Bigger man - I meant taller. How can you jab and grab someone when they are elusive and can out jab you? You can't, hence why he did nothing in the fight because he had no answer to his game plan which had previously served him so well.
Klit's body was fine. His mind? Another matter. Scary Klit.
Scary Klit...I'd be more scared with a 2 lb shit.
(09-26-2016, 12:38 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: He beat an old tired Klitscko, in what must be one of the dullest title fights for years. Klitscko barely threw a punch, I think most of the top ten of a very poor heavyweight division would have beat wlad that night, Fury's great to watch because he's so ungainly he looks like he can be dropped at any point. Its actually a good job fury's a heavyweight because he wouldn't even make it as pro boxer in a lower weight division.

Shoulda woulda coulda 

Fact remains it was fury who ended the 10 year streak.

Nothing can take that off him