Willis Meehan
No time or place given but looks as though Willis' next fight could be an Aussie Title against Wild Bill Nasio.

Does anyone rate Willis as a genuine prospect or just leaguey with a punch?
Kid has the tools. Just needs to get rid of the attitude and really commit to the sport.
Couldn't have said it better myself Nigs
I rate Willis extremely High he looks to have crazy Power but your right he needs commitment. I always find it interesting how he fights with his hands down so Low....
He'll be brutally knocked out once he steps past club level
Finally he is back. Below is stolen from boxrec Australia & Pacific forum

And young Willis is returning to the ring at the Roma Function Centre in Liverpool (NSW) on 6th July.

Willis (5-0-0) meets Jonasa Kavika (3-0-0) for the vacant World Boxing Foundation Australasian Heavyweight Title.
Good find, justafan, and no problem with stealing. I liked Meehan, and it'll be good to see how far he goes. Good pedigree.
I like him too but he needs to work hard to improve and to do that your attitude has to be right and you need to be living the right life out of the ring
I’m super excited to see Willis fighting again!!! He looks so damn talented I hope he continues to fight regularly I believe he can go far.
I'm excited about Meehan too, I agree with some of the above post if he don't take it seriously he will always fall short.