Beterbiev/Smith. Sunday
Results from Quebec City

Unbeaten light heavyweight Imam Khataev (6-0, 6 KOs) stopped Michal Ludwiczak (17-13-1, 9 KOs) in round two. Khataev dropped Ludwiczak in the second stanza and got a referee’s stoppage with his follow-up barrage. Time was 2:17. Khataev claimed the NABF title with the win.

Other Results:
Leila Beaudoin W8 Elizabeth Chavez (female super featherweight)
Wilkens Mathieu W4 Jose Arias Alvarez (super middleweight)
Mehmet Unal TKO1 Dragan Lepei (light heavyweight)
Christopher Guerrero W8 Sergio Herrera (welterweight)
Moreno Fendero KO1 Victor Hugo Flores (super middleweight)
Moloney retains WBO bantam title

WBO bantamweight champion Jason “Mayhem” Moloney (27-2, 19 KOs) scored a hotly contested twelve round majority decision over Saul Sanchez (20-3, 12 KOs) on Saturday night at the Videotron Center in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada. Close rounds with both fighters having their moments. Brutal toe-to-toe exchanges down the stretch. Scores were 114-114, 116-112, 116-112. Great fight!
Beterbiev KOs Smith in seven

Unbeaten light heavyweight destroyer Artur Beterbiev (20-0, 20 KOs) defended his unified WBC/WBO/IBF world titles with a brutal seventh round KO against former super middleweight champion Callum “Mundo” Smith (29-2, 21 KOs) on Saturday night at the Videotron Center in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada. Smith boxed smartly but Beterbiev’s powerful punches caused damage whenever they landed. Beterbiev battered Smith in round four but Smith rallied later in the round. Beterbiev continued to punish Smith, who showed a great fighting heart. Beterbiev finally dropped Smith twice in round seven. After the second knockdown trainer Buddy McGirt entered the ring to stop the fight in case Smith would have beat the count. Time was 2:00.
Beterbiev was too tough and strong. Bring on Bivol. Should be a good one. Long overdue.
Beterbiev-Bivol showdown one step closer

Unified WBC/IBF/WBO light heavyweight king Artur Beterbiev, boxing’s only world champion with a 100 percent knockout ratio, took care of business against Callum Smith on Saturday night in Quebec City. All eyes are now on an undisputed showdown between Beterbiev and WBA champion Dmitry Bivol.

“Yes, of course {I want the Bivol fight}. I need another belt. It would mean a lot to me,” said Beterbiev after the fight.

Bivol’s promoter Eddie Hearn told reporters this week that Bivol has already signed to fight Beterbiev in Saudi Arabia, but Beterbiev has to agree to his own deal to finalize the fight.

Beterbiev’s promoter Bob Arum confirmed that a Beterbiev-Bivol clash is in the pipeline.

“It’s not done yet, but absolutely we want to do it,” said Arum. “I’ll be talking to my friend, his Excellency Turki Alalshikh. I know he wants to do it, but Ramadan is coming. Ramadan ends sometime around the middle of April, so about three months after the end of Ramadan we’ll be ready to fight Bivol, probably in Riyadh.”
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/beterbievs-punching-display-leaves-bradley-impressed-and-predicting-another-tough-fight-against-bivol/273100