SKY POP UP Free/Haye/Bellew
(05-06-2018, 10:59 PM)diehard Wrote: I thought Ward retired???  Would Bellew/Parker generate any interest in the UK?

Ward is pretending he's retired

Bellew/Parker wouldn't generate interest.

Bellew is only really a draw in liverpool (Haye was the A Side) and Parker has no belt and is coming off a loss and his fight with Joshua was seen as boring as was his one with hughie tbh. Basically there'd be zero interest

Parker would love the fight but he won't get it. 

Also Bellew is Champion Emeritus with the WBC so he always has the option of an instant mandatory with them at cruiser.

Parker is in a bit of a tough spot tbh as he did get respect for going 12 with joshua but the lasting memory seems to be that parker is a boring fighter.

Joe needs to just get a couple of quick fights in against somewhat recognizable names who he can smash to bits, he needs to change that opinion of himself being boring.
Ward vs Bellew would be interesting
Inferno yes I agree JP needs some KO's to build himself up again
Yes his fight with AJ may have been boring but I think he did gain respect especially after the Hughie fight.
I think 1st fight v the Chinese fulla in China for $$$ is a good start and KO him (prefer)
Then UK again or US
By the way did anyone catch juggernaut joe joyce vs lenroy?

Joyce is really slow but huge and just so heavy handed i would love to see him vs big baby miller out of morbid curiosity
Don't think Joyce will be quick enough to trouble the elite but yes heavy handed
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/the-horror-of-a-shot-fighter/94214
Haye was a favorite of mine and I have a lot to say on his career, i might post my rambling thoughts on here, Die if thats ok
(05-09-2018, 06:07 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Haye was a favorite of mine and I have a lot to say on his career, i might post my rambling thoughts on here, Die if thats ok

Of Course. I like him too!
Haye was one of my favorites too. I loved his quick hands and reflexes, he was just to small at heavyweight to trouble Wlad. At his best he was definitely a top10 cruiser weight in my opinion.