Heavyweight Division
Well that Fight was a massive disappointment neither guy did what they said they were going to do . I have every confidence that Parker would Box Whytes head right off
I wonder if the crew on here would want to change their percentages on a possible Parker vs. Whyte.

I'm 90/10 Parker winning.
Will fighting Whyte help prepare Parker though?
It would be a good fight no doubt, but I think Parker should be fighting guys similar in size and style to Joshua.
(07-31-2016, 10:55 AM)NakiFan Wrote: http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/431698_skysports_fight_night/#webplayer_cast3dme|130|431698|455942|13|6|en

Thanks for the link, never skipped a beat
Whyte looks like the next Derek Chisora.

Parker shouldn't bother with him , go fight Joshua
Whyte strikes me as a lazy trainer which doesn't bode well for a guy at the start of his professional career
(07-31-2016, 05:07 PM)Westywarrior Wrote: Whyte looks like the next Derek Chisora.

Parker shouldn't bother with him , go fight Joshua

Doesn't make AJ look good, does it? Stu says there will be one more fight after Dimitrenko before AJ.
That's right it doesn't make AJ look very good. .
People were saying Whyte was better than Takam , hell people we're saying Whyte was better than JP.

I'm glad a plodder like Dave Allen has helped put the English scene in perspective .
It makes me feel more confident about Joes chance to knock over AJ

It seems that Joseph and AJ are racing to squeeze in more opponents before the mandatory.
(07-31-2016, 10:55 PM)mippy Wrote: Whyte strikes me as a lazy trainer which doesn't bode well for a guy at the start of his professional career

I didn't see the fight so don't know what condition he was in, but Whyte doesn't have the financial backing that AJ and Parker have. For the 'big' fight with AJ he got 8 weeks off work to train, maybe he isn't lazy, just didn't have as much leeway for this fight. Just speculating.