Heavyweight Division
Die, that's probably because they're waiting for Jo to build up his British O2 appeal so it can be promoted as a mega event. Just my thoughts.
I think you're right Sham. They didn't do that with Breazeale, who just came over from the US to fight. But Team AJ and Hearn must see Parker vs AJ as much bigger. Like you say, a mega event. I know I complain about AJ not fighting someone better until he faces Parker. But I'm afraid that both Parker and/or AJ could lose before they fight each other.
They could sell breazele as a big 6'7 unbeaten American. Joe will be a harder sell tbh they need to get him on a Matchroom card against Whyte or chisora
Chisora wouldn't be a bad fight in itself but he's not a good opponent in preparation for AJ.
I see Gary Cornish is fighting Canadian Dillon Carmon in Canada on September 9 for commonwealth heavyweight title, I can think of more worthy challengers.
They could sell Parker as an unbeaten mandatory, with two of the Heavyweight stars going up against one another. But I agree with Sham, they are looking for a mega fight:
(07-30-2016, 02:59 PM)Infern0 Wrote: They could sell breazele as a big 6'7 unbeaten American. Joe will be a harder sell tbh they need to get him on a Matchroom card against Whyte or chisora

Here you go Sham...
Bopman - U posted saying Whyte V Allen 8am Sky Sport 1. Where did you get that from ? I'm on Sky Sport 1 now and no boxing it's a replay of the Rugby...
It doesn't look like it's on NZ Sky.

Looks like we'll have to stream it.
http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/431698_skysports_fight_night/#webplayer_cast3dme|130|431698|455942|13|6|en