Heavyweight Division
(04-26-2016, 11:55 AM)NakiFan Wrote: This fight will be like the Parker vs Martz fight. Ended with a right hand early.

Sounds about right, after watching Breazzy fight Mansour he did get hurt quite badly but he showed a lot of grit and determination to come back and actually win.

I think it appears to me anyway that AJ hits a fair bit harder than Mansour, but could Breazzy be tough enough and determined enough to fight back and test AJ's chin and cardio?

Probably not but I am still interested in seeing this fight. I think its harder than the Molina fight and may even be harder than the Stiverne fight.
Exclusive: David Price loss to Erkan Teper changed to no-contest, IBF ranking decision in May
http://www.worldboxingnews.net/2016/04/26/news/exclusive-price-s-teper-loss-changed-to-nc-no-ranking-decision-yet
Teper is rated IBF #3, and ahead of Parker, so that's a move up for Parker when they list their new rankings in May. But it won't really matter, as Parker vs Takam is an eliminator to AJ. Parker has the perfect style to beat Takam, whose a come forward slugger. Sort of like Tupou. Maybe JP is practicing his skip punch...
I'm starting to think Fury gets beat in the rematch. http://m.bbc.com/sport/boxing/36152683
Joshua-Breazeale sells out in 30 minutes

The first defense of IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua against Dominic “Trouble” Breazeale at The O2 in London on June 25 sold out in 30 minutes today. Joshua (16-0, 16 KOs) landed the crown at the same arena earlier in April with a second round KO of Charles Martin and is looking to take another unbeaten record from another unbeaten American foe when Breazeale crosses the pond boasting a 17-0 record with 15 KO wins. Tickets went on general sale at 10am today and went inside half an hour – yet another rapid sell-out fight for the Olympic hero.
He's a money printing machine.
I hope Breazeale give him a few heavy shots...we don't know how AJ goes against taller opposition.

Nakifans game plan for Dominic.

Stay on the outside, keep active with movement and evade and counter. Use the jab effectively with purpose.

Reality : AJ ko within 5
(04-28-2016, 09:48 PM)NakiFan Wrote: I hope Breazeale give him a few heavy shots...we don't know how AJ goes against taller opposition.

Nakifans game plan for Dominic.

Stay on the outside, keep active with movement and evade and counter. Use the jab effectively with purpose.

Reality : AJ ko within 5

I honestly can't see anyway DB gets out of the first round.

He's come unstuck against 6''0 Kassi and 40yr old Mansour. I think he'll be massively overawed by the occasion too walking out into a really loud and hostile arena ALL against him.

I'll be putting money on AJ by KO1.
Last time out I gave martin too much credit and thought he'd have more than he'd shown.

Not making the same mistake with breazele he looks awful, Joshua will splatter him
Fury beats Kasi by technical decision

Unbeaten heavyweight prospect Hughie Fury (20-0, 10 KOs) scored an uneventful seven round technical decision over “Big” Fred Kassi (18-4-1, 10 KOs) to claim the vacant WBO Intercontinental title on Saturday night at the Copper Box Arena in London. At 6’6, the 21-year-old cousin of WBA/WBO heavyweight champion Tyson Fury was able to keep the much shorter “Big Fred” at bay with his jab. Kasi tried to up the pressure with little success. Fury was cut over the left eye after a round six head clash. In round seven, referee Terry O’Connor called in the ring doctor to look at Fury’s cut and the bout was sent to the scorecards. Scores were 69-66, 70-64, 69-65.