Joseph Parker
(05-10-2018, 04:11 PM)faimoko Wrote: duco will come out and say "this is the guy that end david tua's carrer ladies and gentlemen..pay $50.00 to see parker beat this guy..lol..
die $10.00 is all i can see the next parker fight in nz..

Yeah, but my $25 came with a Domino's pizza and a 6 pack of beer at Sham's place. He's even thrown in a free motorcycle ride.
Ustinov- $20.00
Big Baby- $25.00
Whyte- $30.00
Povetkin- $35.00
Wilder- $40.00
I don't mind Ustinov for JPs first fight after his loss. Joe will batter him inside four rounds, he'll go the way of Dimitrenko imo.
Going to be difficult for Joe to get a decent opponent now, I'd like to see him against Bellew, Breazeale, Whyte but those won't happen.
(05-10-2018, 04:55 PM)NakiFan Wrote: Ustinov- $20.00
Big Baby- $25.00
Whyte- $30.00
Povetkin- $35.00
Wilder- $40.00

Done! I'll let Mr Higgins know.
yeah Ustinov why not
Been here and beaten Tua ... pretty sure he is ranked somewhere
A decent rebuilding fight hopefully before heading back to the big time
Not the worst. Wach, Helenius or Duhaupas would have been better. Ustinov is tall and durable and willing to travel so fits the bill. Hopefully whoever it is comes to fight as a knockout is needed for JP.
yeah a decent couple of KO's to his name would slot him back into contention to fight winner of AJ v Wilder if ever happens
(05-10-2018, 04:58 PM)Msreef Wrote: I don't mind Ustinov for JPs first fight after his loss. Joe will batter him inside four rounds, he'll go the way of Dimitrenko imo.
Going to be difficult for Joe to get a decent opponent now, I'd like to see him against Bellew, Breazeale, Whyte but those won't happen.

Ustinov is durable, massive, and more mobile than he looks. Also parker hasn't got world level power

This has boring 12 round UD all over it
Parker Team targets Joshua rematch
By Ray Wheatley — World of Boxing

Former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker will earn a rematch with IBF, WBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua within a year according to Parker’s promoter David Higgins. “If we employ the same tactics we did originally and just fight often, fight regularly, pay our sanctioning fees, beat the person in front of us, we’ll be back at number one within a year,” Higgins told Newshub. “People think it’s voodoo, and you have to send brown paper bags to Colombia and that sort of thing. No, you just line up a good opponent and you win, and you’ll edge your way back…and I think the world wants to see Parker fight Joshua again.”
Unless Joe can start getting big KOs no one wants a rematch