Joshua vs Parker betting
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/100707951/training-partner-david-price-details-how-he-floored-anthony-joshua
William Hill betting

Dillian Whyte v Lucas Browne
1.33 26.00 3.25

Anthony Joshua v Joseph Parker
1.12 29.00 6.00

Tony Bellew v David Haye
3.00 29.00 1.40
I'm taking the odds on Browne, Parker, and giving the odds and taking Haye.
Whyte vs Browne ill avoid

Joshua vs JP i have a speculative bet on jp

Haye vs bellew i wont touch unless Haye looks crook in the build up
Browne to beat Whyte is the value so that’s where i’ll put my money

AJ JP I will avoid because I think AJ wins but the odds are too short to back

Unless he breaks his leg again I think Haye just wins
6 to 1 odds, I'm taking Joe!!!
(01-19-2018, 09:29 PM)diehard Wrote: 6 to 1 odds, I'm taking Joe!!!

Good on you Die I hope you win big

My heart says Joe my head says AJ
Parker: Trash Talk Helped Make Fight, But I Feel I Can KO Joshua

WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker (24-0, 18 KOs) admits that he did quite a bit of trash talking in order to secure the upcoming showdown with IBF, IBO, WBA champion Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs).

The fight is scheduled to take place on March 31 at Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales.

The fighters went face to face at their kickoff press conference earlier this week and shook hands.

Leading up to the fight, Parker and his handlers began an entire campaign about Joshua's chin.

They claim the British superstar has a "glass jaw"and has a "robotic" fighting style.

There was an even a press conference held in New Zealand, by Parker and his team, to discuss the issue of Joshua's "glass" chin.

He believes all of the trash talking led to the fight getting finalized.

"Leading up to the fight and leading up to making a deal we had to say a few things that weren’t really pleasant and not really our character, but it helped make the fight happen. Now the fight is all locked in I think we’ll go back to how we usually are towards opponents, we’re usually a lot more respectful and calmer," Parker told Talk Sport.

"I think he’s a good champion and I see myself as a great champion – that’s the reason why I want to fight him because I see it as a good challenge. We’re both good fighters, and we all want to see who the best on the world is.”

At the same time, Parker is confident that he can knock Joshua out.

He believes that if he gets Joshua in trouble in the same manner that Wladimir Klitschko did last April at Wembley Stadium - the fight will be over.

“To be totally honest, I feel that I can knock him out,” Parker said.

“I feel that if I get him into the same situation Wladimir Klitschko got him into, than I wouldn’t give him a chance. I’ll be relentless and chase him down.

“But the reason why he is a champion is being he is so true hearted as a fighter - he got up off the ground, got back to work and beat up Klitschko and got the win, so I’ve got to respect him for doing that.”
@diehard

I have been watching a few of Parker and Joshuas fights today and something that hasn't been mentioned is cuts.

Joe has a tendency to cut, and Joshuas shots often open up cuts. For example takam had very nasty cuts over both eyes.

With JP being slack with his defence and head movement, could we see cuts come into play in this one?
Has a tendency? Bit of a stretch really only recall one cut from a head clash with King Afa - in fact he seems to come through most fights relatively unscathed for someone with such poor defensive and head movement (apparently)

But yes I see your point AJ's uppercut can split a log in two and they will look to stop the fight if Joe is still standing late with a 'mountain warrior' face