prediction competition.
Would posters be interested in a 2018 fight prediction competition? If we was to do say 10 fights a month, big fights,NZ fights and a few quirky ones. If there's enough interest I'd put the rules and fights for January up in the next day or so.
yep, sounds fun
yes. sounds like a good way to stay interested lol
(12-26-2017, 10:39 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Would posters be interested in a 2018 fight prediction competition? If we was to do say 10 fights a month, big fights,NZ fights and a few quirky ones. If there's enough interest I'd put the rules and fights for January up in the next day or so.

Yes, do it, do it!

Will there be a prize at the end?   Say a free round trip ticket to the fight of your choice?  AJ/Parker in Cardiff maybe???
Yup ill join in
I'll try and stay unbiased and attempt this.
Im keen
Sounds good
(12-27-2017, 09:46 AM)diehard Wrote:
(12-26-2017, 10:39 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Would posters be interested in a 2018 fight prediction competition? If we was to do say 10 fights a month, big fights,NZ fights and a few quirky ones. If there's enough interest I'd put the rules and fights for January up in the next day or so.

Yes, do it, do it!

Will there be a prize at the end?   Say a free round trip ticket to the fight of your choice?  AJ/Parker in Cardiff maybe???

I could probably get a programe for the winner, thats if you provide an NZBOXCHAT baseball cap :-)