Jeff Horn
Absoloute joke fight. Mindine is 42, 1-3 in his last 4 and inactive

Horn is supposed to be a p4p top 10 fighter and an elite world champ in his prime.

That said.... id still watch it
(12-19-2017, 12:17 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Absoloute joke fight.  Mindine is 42, 1-3 in his last 4 and inactive

Horn is supposed to be a p4p top 10 fighter and an elite world champ in his prime.

Crawford for 1 million or Mundine for over 2 million...

It's a business. 
(12-19-2017, 01:39 PM)NakiFan Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 12:17 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Absoloute joke fight.  Mindine is 42, 1-3 in his last 4 and inactive

It's a business. 

This, plus the fact that when he loses to Crawford he becomes irrelevant again.

fight mundine, make some money (provided he wins) then fight crawford and cash out.
(12-19-2017, 01:39 PM)NakiFan Wrote:

It's a business. 

Im well aware but lets just make sure we arent having double standards. If its ok for horn to fight mundine then its ok for joshua to fight whyte next
You go to work to make money, right? So let Horn make his money vs Mundine. And like Nigs says, he can cash out with Crawford.

Infern0, I'm ok with AJ fighting Whyte next. For mine, it's a much better fight than AJ/Parker. I know there's big money at stake, but from a boxing standpoint, I'd do Parker/Browne. But I can certainly understand that Mr Higgins is "all about the $$$."
(12-19-2017, 04:23 PM)diehard Wrote: You go to work to make money, right?  So let Horn make his money vs Mundine.  And like Nigs says, he can cash out with Crawford.

Infern0, I'm ok with AJ fighting Whyte next.  For mine, it's a much better fight than AJ/Parker.  I know there's big money at stake, but from a boxing standpoint, I'd do Parker/Browne.  But I can certainly understand that Mr Higgins is "all about the $$$."
My sentiments exactly. Huge fight with Mundine or huge pay day which won't be a walk in the park for Horn. If Horn loses against Crawford it will be a big ask to win another genuine world title. What gets me is how Arum seems to be managing so many fighters that he wants matched against each other. Arum looks after his own interests and not the boxers kick him into touch. Lonergan is learning the art of promotion make as much money as you can while the sun shines.
Horn camp wants $4 million for Crawford fight
By Ray Wheatley – World of Boxing

WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn was paid US$760,000 (AUD$1 million) for his successful defense against WBO #10 Gary Corcoran last week but is chasing US$4 million or (AUD$5 million) to defend against WBO mandatory contender Terrence Crawford in 2018 according to Horn’s promoter Dean Lonergan who talked to Grantlee Kieza of the Courier Mail.

“I can tell you now, Jeff won’t be fighting Crawford for $1 million,” Lonergan said. ”This is a huge fight, pitting a man who beat an 11-time world champ (Pacquiao) against a fighter who is unbeaten in 32 bouts and regarded by many as the world’s best boxer, pound-for-pound. This will be one of the biggest fights in the world in 2018.”

Horn, who helped himself to the sausage rolls at the 90th birthday party for his grandfather Ray Horn at Brisbane’s Belmont Bowls Club on Saturday night, says he is keen to stay at the welterweight limit of 147 pounds even though he usually has to lose 9 pounds the day before the weigh-in.

Lonergan said the welterweight division was the “glamour” weight class at the moment and offered the biggest prizes for Horn, with a planned series of fights against Crawford and the other world welterweight champs Errol Spence and Keith Thurman.

Horn was recently offered AUD$2 million to fight former WBA super middleweight champion Anthony Mundine in a non-title bout which he is reportedly considering.
Jeff Horn agrees terms for Terence Crawford fight, official announcement for April 21 fight could come next week

It looks as though the April 21 clash between reigning WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn and unbeaten challenger and former 140 pound king Terence Crawford is all set to go. According to a news piece via The New Daily, Horn has “agreed on all the key terms” and he and his team are fully anticipating the fight to go ahead.

Credit must be given to Horn for taking this, the toughest fight of his career. There was talk of Horn – unbeaten and best known for his stunning upset win over Manny Pacquiao last July – vacating his belt and moving up in weight to 154. But the rumours of Horn having weight problems can be brushed aside; Horn will indeed take on the hugely talented Crawford, who will be looking to win a world title at a third weight against “The Hornet” in April.

“As far as we’re concerned, it’s pretty much a done deal,” Glenn Rushton, trainer of Horn said to AAP and quoted in The New Daily. “But no deal’s done until it’s done, so we just have to cross T’s and dot I’s and actually get this thing locked down. We have certainly agreed on all the key terms and from our side, it’s a go. Now Bob (Arum)’s got to tidy up some loose ends. We have total confidence in Bob and Top Rank that he’ll get this all locked up and we’ll have a contract in our hands by the end of next week.”

Horn has made one retention of his title, when he overwhelmed a game Gary Corcoran last month. Now, against Crawford, almost certainly at The T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Horn faces the ultimate test. Crawford has yet to even box as a 147-pounder but his talent is such that almost everyone will be shocked if the man known as “Bud” doesn’t make one serious impact on the welterweight division.

Horn has upset the odds before of course, and he and his team feel he will do so again against Crawford, but most fans and experts are expecting Crawford to further cement his claim to being the pound-for-pound best fighter in the word today with another dominant victory.
Horn is like another Tony Bellew in that he always proves me wrong. Hes gonna need to produce something special here though
Go Hornet!