Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split?
(11-24-2017, 08:58 PM)Westywarrior Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 08:39 PM)Ibeabuchi Wrote: rewatched the press conference and Im worried that Joe is in for a terrible beating from Joshua, the way he was sweating and twitching...
he doesnt believe in himself and this team is leading him down a dark path

Poor old Joe can’t win
he shouldn’t be allowed fight AJ because he has no confidence and will just get murdered in there
He can’t avoid AJ and fight anyone else because then he’s just ducking and a disgrace to boxing.

Maybe you could message Duco and get Joe to just retire now,
it’s his only hope for salvation

His team are rushing this fight because theyre getting greedy, look at the characters surrounding him, theyre full of shit and out of their depth.
(11-24-2017, 09:05 PM)Ibeabuchi Wrote: something happened to Joe after that Ruiz fight, Browne in an interview says theres a lot of speculation regarding the changes in Joseph between the ropes since that bout
what could he be referring to?

For me i've seen a definite drop in confidence that started after the takam fight and the ruiz fight yes. 

I honestly think Joe knows he had very very hard work with those two, and i also think that he gave it everything in those fights and knows he emptied the kitchen sink and only just squeezed by them. Then you have had the razman and hughie fury fights which were hardly confidence boosters. 

In some ways, with joe being so young it's a shame he already has a belt because to me, he is still really a developing prospect and were it not for the belt they could be putting together some fights for him that would keep improving him but get him some swagger back, have him blast out a chris arreola or something. 

But Higgins and the hangers on can literally smell those millions of bucks, and no worries throwing joe to the wolves 

(sidenote, joe CAN have the potential to beat AJ i just don't think he can right now)
The other thing i will add is you NEED confidence against a fighter like AJ.

I know charles martin and eric molina arent great, but both are a lot better than they looked against AJ, because they went in the ring psyched out.

Klitschko actually had the mental upper hand in their fight and did well.

If joe goes in nervous and starts getting nervous to let his hands go.... hes screwed.

But again i dont think his team cares about him at all so to them its whatever.
You can look all you like - I doubt you'll find a trainer anywhere that cares more than Kevin Barry.

Seriously.
(11-24-2017, 10:02 PM)Kiwi Wrote: You can look all you like - I doubt you'll find a trainer anywhere that cares more than Kevin Barry.

Seriously.

Agree. I think we can all fairly criticise KB for some of his training aspects of JP, but you can't fault his dedication to him.
(11-24-2017, 10:02 PM)Kiwi Wrote: You can look all you like - I doubt you'll find a trainer anywhere that cares more than Kevin Barry.

Seriously.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo-lyRlL0P0
obviously Joe isnt the favourite but a betting man would put some money on the young buck. AJ is alot more beatable than people think. The likes of prime vitali and lewis wouldnt have a problem with AJ. Tyson fury in his prime beats AJ too. Parker is none of them but to say he has lost his confidence or to say he doesnt have a chance it not true at all. I beleive joe has around a 35% chance at winning, funny cause thats what they are asking for purse wise lol
When Joe is standing there with his belt over his shoulder in his shorts, having a press conference filmed on a camera phone in his moms basement, I wonder if he thinks this is a good idea? Or if he's like "what the fuck am i doing here?".

How long does he have a contract with Duco for? If he leaves there would be a number of suitors that would want to sign him.
Fight could be on-

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/11141662/anthony-joshua-relishes-unification-fight-with-joseph-parker-as-deal-edges-closer-says-eddie-hearn
(11-25-2017, 03:46 AM)U.K. Fight Fan Wrote: When Joe is standing there with his belt over his shoulder in his shorts, having a press conference filmed on a camera phone in his moms basement, I wonder if he thinks this is a good idea? Or if he's like "what the fuck am i doing here?".

How long does he have a contract with Duco for? If he leaves there would be a number of suitors that would want to sign him.

Yeah, but you gotta admit, no one does it like Mr Higgins does.