Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split?
watched Lucus Browne interview about JP fight and where he stands.
He really comes across as an intelligent nice guy.
Doesn't think much of Whyte lol
(11-24-2017, 08:36 AM)bart Wrote: watched Lucus Browne interview about JP fight and where he stands.
He really comes across as an intelligent nice guy.
Doesn't think much of Whyte lol

Drug cheat
(11-23-2017, 10:29 PM)Infern0 Wrote:
(11-23-2017, 10:07 PM)diehard Wrote: He could be like Wlad, who has been knocked down 11 times in the ring.  Yes, he gets kd, but he gets up.  Same with AJ.  I see AJ as invincible.  So much skill, size, power, good speed, decent defense.  So to say that he's now regularly getting kd, when only Klit has done it in 20 fights, shocks me.  Is he really not that good?  Or, he is, but he has a glass jaw?  Some of the guys he's fought have had good power, but haven't knocked him down, except Klit.

I'll go over the knockdowns

Dillian Whyte, in the amateurs, knockdown, joshua got up and finished the fight. Can't read that much into it as it was i think joshuas 6th amateur fight or something like that.

Sparring against Price, Dubois and Okole. All 3 very good fighters to a point, and all 3 very hard punchers. We never saw any footage, don't know if they were bad knockdowns or morelike 1 glove touched the canvas ones, nothing.

Klitschko, weall saw what happened.

So i see it he hasn't been knocked down by bums, the worst fighter who dropped him was David Price and david price does suck but he punches extremely hard so...

Idk.

Personally i think joshua has an above average chin but not a brilliant one. His stamina is more of a concern to me.

Thanks for explaining this, Infern0. After your explanations, I see AJ as invincible again. Honestly. Seriously. Here's an article saying that there's no way Parker will get his 35%. By Hearn. So, fight won't happen.

Hearn: A 65%-35% split is NOT happening
By Ray Wheatley — World of Boxing

WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker could be defending the championship against former WBA heavyweight champion Lucas “Big Daddy” Browne now that negotiations for a unification bout against WBA/IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua has stalled. Joshua promoter Eddie Hearn has stated he will not be paying Parker the 35% of the revenue stream that was demanded by David Higgins for a Parker-Joshua bout.
“There is a deal there to be done with Joseph Parker, which makes him a lot of money,” said Hearn. “A win gives him a massive eight-digit payday for the next one. If they really think they can knock out Anthony Joshua, they should take the fight…It’s not a million miles away, but it’s not happening at 65-35.”
I definatley dont see AJ as invincible but i dont think one good shot is going to finish him. But then again as we saw with lennox against rahman that kind of thing can happen.

Vut i think if parker were to stop joshua itd be late, with an exhausted joshua on the ropes
I'm OK with this fight not happening immediately. If Joe keeps winning the fight just gets bigger and Joes share increases.

Imagine if Joe goes to Russia and beats Povetkin. That would make AJ/Parker huge

dreams are free though
https://www.msn.com/en-nz/sport/more-sports/parker-has-degraded-wbo-belt-joshua/ar-BBFyv0T?li=AAaUOAg&ocid=spartandhp
(11-24-2017, 11:26 AM)Infern0 Wrote: I definatley dont see AJ as invincible but i dont think one gthoughot is going to finish him. But then again as we saw with lennox against rahman that kind of thing can happen.

Vut i think if parker were to stop joshua itd be late, with an exhausted joshua on the ropes

And Oliver McCall, Lennox Lewis is in a whole different league to AJ though. For the moment at leasdt.
rewatched the press conference and Im worried that Joe is in for a terrible beating from Joshua, the way he was sweating and twitching...
he doesnt believe in himself and this team is leading him down a dark path
(11-24-2017, 08:39 PM)Ibeabuchi Wrote: rewatched the press conference and Im worried that Joe is in for a terrible beating from Joshua, the way he was sweating and twitching...
he doesnt believe in himself and this team is leading him down a dark path

Poor old Joe can’t win
he shouldn’t be allowed fight AJ because he has no confidence and will just get murdered in there
He can’t avoid AJ and fight anyone else because then he’s just ducking and a disgrace to boxing.

Maybe you could message Duco and get Joe to just retire now,
it’s his only hope for salvation
something happened to Joe after that Ruiz fight, Browne in an interview says theres a lot of speculation regarding the changes in Joseph between the ropes since that bout
what could he be referring to?