Wilder vs Stiverne
(11-05-2017, 05:47 PM)Nigs Wrote: Anyone see Parker beating that?

Well Parker couldn't do worse 
NOVEMBER 4, 2017
Wilder crushes Stiverne in one

WBC Heavyweight World Champion Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38 KOs) absolutely destroyed former world champion Bermane Stiverne (25-3-1, 21 KOs) on Saturday night at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY. Wilder dropped Stiverne three times in round one.
Can't judge Wilder's performance on that effort tonight. Washington and others were doing well until they got caught. Stiverne showed up overweight and never through a punch. That said, that was awesome.

Hopefully, this'll cause Parker to wake up. I think Wilder just bought a ticket to England to face AJ. Hopefully soon.
(11-05-2017, 05:47 PM)Nigs Wrote: Anyone see Parker beating that?

Stiverne was literally immobile. He was just a huge fat stationary target for deontay to load up on with his huge wide sloppy shots.

Parker has a chance vs wilder, a real one. 
That was a farce. Awful from the WBC to make Stiverne mandatory. Hopefully they make Breazeale v Whyte as an eliminator for Wilder's next defense as we know that him and his team won't go near AJ.
I think the boxing public won't support AJ and Wilder in the future unless they fight each other. No $$$ in it.
Results: Wilder destroys Stiverne; Porter & Breazeale victorious

ESB - November 4, 2017 5 Comments

Undefeated heavyweight world champion Deontay Wilder retained his WBC title in his sixth defense with a dominant first-round knockout of mandatory challenger Bermane Stiverne in the main event of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING Saturday night on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING®.

Wilder (39-0, 38 KO’s) knocked Stiverne (25-3-1, 21 KOs) to the ground three times before referee Arthur Mercante halted the bout at 2:59 of the opening round. After Stiverne took Wilder the distance in their January 2015 title bout, Wilder has now knocked out every single opponent that he has faced in his career. Watch Wilder knocking out Stiverne HERE.

“So much frustration, it just seemed like my career, it’s been crazy. So many guys using PED’s”, said Wilder, the only American heavyweight world champion. “I just want to prove that I am the best. I know I am the best but I want to prove I am the best.”

Wilder first knocked Stiverne to the ground with a devastating one-two combination that caught the Haitian challenger on the nose. Seconds after Stiverne got back to his feet, Wilder landed another clean combination with a big left and an overhand right that sent a stunned Stiverne back to the canvas. The final blow came in the waning moments of the opening round as Wilder landed four clean punches to the face of a wobbly Stiverne.

“You have to give props to Stiverne for getting in the ring,” said Wilder. “It takes a lot of courage and it takes a lot of pride to step in the ring with someone like me. We do what we have to do in the ring and at least he stepped up. He was a clean fighter.”

After the brutal knockout, an emotional Wilder was asked by SHOWTIME Sports® reporter Jim Gray about a possible fight with unified heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua.

“I’ve been waiting on that fight for a long time now,” said Wilder. “I declare war upon you. Do you accept my challenge? I’ve been waiting for a long time. I know I’m the champion. I know I’m the best. Are you up for the test?

“A king doesn’t chase the peasants. A king takes kings. I want Joshua. If he doesn’t give me the fight we have other plans. The world wants Joshua, the world wants Wilder, I want Joshua. Joshua come and see me baby. No more dodging, no more excuses. Make the date, don’t wait.”

Former welterweight world champion Shawn Porter (28-2-1, 17 KOs) defeated Adrian Granados (18-6-2, 11 KOs) via unanimous decision (scored 117-111 by all three judges) in an exciting fight between two all-action competitors that served as the co-featured event of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING. The victory makes Porter the mandatory title challenger for unified welterweight champion Keith Thurman’s WBC belt.

Porter, who injured his left hand in the sixth round, landed the sharper and more accurate punches throughout the fight, including 40 percent of his power punches. Both fighters came out aggressive in the early rounds and exchanged several powerful blows.

“He gave me a little trouble here and there,” said Porter. “I hurt my left hand in the sixth round, but I kept using it. I had to use my jab. It took a toll on me and by the 10th round I just couldn’t throw it anymore.
Great great performance from Wilder. Definitely AJ vs Wilder is the best fight people could want. Wilder for me is top of the pack just because of his athletic ability, I see it really troubling AJ
(11-06-2017, 10:46 AM)bopman Wrote: Great great performance from Wilder. Definitely AJ vs Wilder is the best fight people could want. Wilder for me is top of the pack just because of his athletic ability, I see it really troubling AJ

Definately a great showing from Wilder . That was the performance the casuals were baying for from AJ vs Takam.
He would do the same thing to Dillian Whyte too.

AJ Wilder will be a hell of a fight , hopefully we don’t have to wait to long to see it.
Keep in mind that Wilder hit Stiverne with a jab and a straight right, with Stiverne throwing nothing. I don't even think Stiverne connected with a jab the whole fight. Anyway, after Stiverne went down, and was hurt, he was Wilder's bitch? Wilder keeping his hands down, throwing wide, wild shots, was all for show. Stiverne basically quit after going down the first time, if not quitting before the fight. That won't happen with AJ, or Parker for that matter. Nor would it have happened to Takam.