Heavyweight Division
Ref waved it off after Hammer when Hammer and Tongs on Price on the ropes. Price gassed after Round 1

Good fight. Thanks for the links. I was thinking that Parker would fight Price next in the UK to prepare for AJ, but no use now.
That fight went as most people predicted with Price showing that he has zero stamina.

So where does that leave Hammer? Wouldn't be suprised if he got the winner of Parker v Fury.
(02-05-2017, 02:00 PM)African Monkey Wrote: That fight went as most people predicted with Price showing that he has zero stamina.

So where does that leave Hammer? Wouldn't be suprised if he got the winner of Parker v Fury.

Hope so, he deserves to have an easy mandatory if he beats Hughie.
(02-05-2017, 02:04 PM)Msreef Wrote:
(02-05-2017, 02:00 PM)African Monkey Wrote: That fight went as most people predicted with Price showing that he has zero stamina.

And Hammer deserves a shot too even if he isn't the greatest heavyweight out there. His WBO ranking will be quite high after this win.
(02-05-2017, 02:04 PM)Msreef Wrote:
(02-05-2017, 02:00 PM)African Monkey Wrote: That fight went as most people predicted with Price showing that he has zero stamina.

I was thinking that too, but he brings little interest $$$ wise, and is 6'2" from Germany. Parker needs a tallish guy to prepare for AJ in the UK. Price would have been good, especially ranked #5 or so in the WBO. Not anymore. AJ will sell anytime they decide to fight. After Fury, I'd look at unifying with Wilder in Vegas. Or Miller in Vegas.
Feel bad for Price. Good win for Hammer though he was Ecstatic and thoroughly deserved the Victory
Price just doesn't have what's required to be at the top of the sport.
David Price reminds me of one of Homer Simpson's opponents pre Dredryck Tatum lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHTxOlFfUa0
That Homer clip pretty much sums up the professional boxing scene