Heavyweight Division
Carl froch cuts through the BS

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz5xoubeoJo
He says Wlad is an "Easy fight for Josh".

Big statement, Wlad is leagues above anyone Joshua has fought. He hits a hell of a lot harder than Whyte, no doubt about that.
Either guy could knock each other out, but I'm picking Wlad to win, via KO.
(12-11-2016, 11:13 PM)Msreef Wrote: He says Wlad is an "Easy fight for Josh".

Big statement, Wlad is leagues above anyone Joshua has fought. He hits a hell of a lot harder than Whyte, no doubt about that.
Either guy could knock each other out, but I'm picking Wlad to win, via KO.

In his words Wlad has looked horrible in his last two fights including Jennings, can't pull the trigger  (who did worse than dave Allen against ortiz) and hasn't fought in 18 months.

I'm VERY concerned about klitschko having nothing left, if he doesn't he's going to get badly knocked out. (Let's not forget he has a glass chin as well)
Wlad doesn't have a glass chin. It may not be a great chin, but it's not glass. David Price has a glass chin. You don't rule the heavyweight division for 10 years with a glass chin.

Even a faded Wlad is far more dangerous and skilled than Molina, Martin, Breazeale, Whyte. If AJ schools Wlad he becomes my #1 by a large margin.
(12-11-2016, 11:28 PM)Msreef Wrote: Wlad doesn't have a glass chin. It may not be a great chin, but it's not glass. David Price has a glass chin. You don't rule the heavyweight division for 10 years with a glass chin.

Even a faded Wlad is far more dangerous and skilled than Molina, Martin, Breazeale, Whyte. If AJ schools Wlad he becomes my #1 by a large margin.

Well in my opinion he's got a very shaky chin at best.

Kod by Brewster, pole axed by sanders, kod by that other guy I can't remember but he was a bum.

Knocked down 4 times by a static sam Peter.

Since then he's RARELY been hit but the times he had he still reacts very badly, wach wobbled him with the one clean punch he landed, Pulev wobbled him with a jab, and even tyson fury (who is not a puncher) had him looking very close to going a couple of times. (Note these are all quite recent, with an over 35 Wlad and no Manny steward, he gets hit more now)0

Manny steward did a great job with getting Wlad to fight a very defensive style where he takes no risks. 

I'd say david haye was the only guy in that 10 years with the physical talent to test klitschko but he fought a horrible fight.

Joshua also has the physical gifts to test Wlad, the height, reach, power and importantly his handspeed seems to be increasing.

I'm very very curious to see what will happen but I think Wlad, at his age should have stayed clear of Joshua.  And even wilder to some extent.

But hey, money talks.
I think Wlads chin is/was a bit moody as well, he just used his brilliant boxing brain and skill to protect it. That's why his fights were on whole very dull.
Tyson Fury labels current champs 'bums' as Joseph Parker wins his vacant WBO belt

New Zealand heavyweight boxer Joseph Parker is delighted to get his hands on the WBO heavyweight belt vacated by disgraced star Tyson Fury.

Disgraced former world champion Tyson Fury appears to be getting increasingly bitter as he hits out at the state of the heavyweight division that now sees Joseph Parker joining the champion ranks.

In a busy weekend that saw Parker beat Andy Ruiz to win Tyson's vacated WBO belt and Anthony Joshua continuing his reign as IBF champion, another belt Fury had to earlier give up, the sidelined Brit lashed out on Twitter labelling the current crop as "bums".

Fury's career went into a remarkable slide after he beat Wladimir Klitschko late last year. He never fronted for rematches with Klitschko and admitted cocaine use, resulting in him being stripped of his titles.

Fury has previously been a fan of Parker, even looking to use the young Kiwi for sparring ahead of his clash with Klitschko. They have traded messages on social media.

"He can fight, and he's tough and ambitious," Fury said of the 24-year-old Kiwi earlier this year.

"I like him, he's my type of fighter, Joseph, and I wish him well."

There are no signs of Fury, who has bloated in weight, returning to training.

And he appears content to be out of the ring.

All thease bums got world belts because of 1 man the #Gypsyking, remember that. It's getting embarrassing the amount of bums they find.!!!

Boxing is a total joke, glad I left it ,
Life experience though, between Roberys & promoters robing fighters, it's a shit sport. True facts!

Ironically his cousin Hughie Fury could be next lin line for Parker as the mandatory challenger to the WBO title.

Joshua is set to defend the IBF belt against Klitschko in a fight in April that will also have Fury's vacated WBA belt up for grabs.

- Stuff
(12-12-2016, 10:31 AM)craigyid14 Wrote: I think Wlads chin is/was a bit moody as well, he just used his brilliant boxing brain and skill to protect it. That's why his fights were on whole very dull.

Agree.  And great tactics though btw. But it's the reaction to shots that has always concerned me. And yes, Joshua did look the same in the white fight so there is a legitimate concern there 
Yeah I wish fury would get back in the ring.

To me this weekend really proved his superiority.

Dillian Whyte going 12 rounds in a war and imo losing to chisora. Well fury schooled chisora so badly they threw in the towel.

And I neither parker, joshua or ruiz showed anything that would concern fury.

But you can't win fights snorting drugs mr fury!!
Wlads chin is fine - his early KO's were more to do with stamina issues than class jaw.
E Steward sorted that