Poll: Who you picking
Anthony Joshua
Joseph Parker
I cant pick a winner
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Joshua vs Parker im sure is up next, who are you picking.
(11-10-2017, 08:38 PM)Infern0 Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 04:27 PM)diehard Wrote: Joe may have given it everything he had against Takam, but he made some really novice mistakes.  Like going straight back when attacked, coming off the ropes with his chin held high, not good footwork.  All things that would make Joe a much better fighter if he corrected them.  My worry is that he's developed more novice mistakes.  Like no left hook, lunging, no second phase attack, closing his eyes when he punches, staying in the pocket after he punches while keeping his face in range, etc.  All correctable, and hopefully KB can correct all this while at his Auckland camp.  The worry is that he's making these mistakes while being trained by KB.

I think Barry has trained these mistakes into him and you wouldn't want to be working on trying to reverse all of that in one camp.

My thoughts were that JP needed to leave KB after the Ruiz jr fight but they have persisted. He could get away with it vs Razman and the very negative, low output hughie fury but i think the mistakes are gonna catch up here.

Unfortunately, all true Infern0. He needs to change trainers, and get back to where he was. He looked great with Dimitrenko and Meehan.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joshua vs Parker im sure is up next, who are you picking. - diehard - 11-10-2017, 09:02 PM