The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 862 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 862 errorHandler->error

Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker: official predictions.
OK guys time to get it down our official predictions.

I have Joshua ko3 Parker

If you want an idea of how these styles will match, go view a fight Kevin Mitchell vs Michael Katsidis

But basically I'm expecting parker to crumble under the pressure, go into the fight twitchy. The first time AJ touches him he will panic and try one of his 45 punch combinations, get countered and eat canvas.

He will get up, panic, run backwards in a straight line and languish on the ropes like he did vs Takam and get finished.

He is nowhere near ready which was proven in the Takam fight where he was exposed in so many areas, the Takam fight showed him adrift with no set style or clue how to use his advantages instead being happy and relieved to simply outlast a basic plodder

But Duco greed means they have no patience so poor Joe is going to get sacrificed.

In 2 years time this could have been a real chance for Joe but he is so not ready, I know the wishful thinking from people on here gets in the way but they are sending him over there to line their pockets.

Joshua ko 3

Messages In This Thread
Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker: official predictions. - Infern0 - 06-30-2016, 02:00 PM