Williams/Rosario TODAY on Sky
Yep, it'll be Williams/Rosario on SKY 50 today (Sunday NZ time) at 2PM for FREE.  Sorry about the late notice but I just found it.  Enjoy.
Saturday 18, January 2020
Liacouras Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA

super welter Julian Williams 27 1 1
S
Jeison Rosario 19 1 1
pro boxing
World Boxing Association Super World Super Welter Title (supervisor: George Martinez)
International Boxing Federation World Super Welter Title
International Boxing Organization World Super Welter Title

super feather Chris Colbert 13 0 0
S
Jezzrel Corrales 23 3 0
pro boxing
interim World Boxing Association World Super Feather Title (supervisor: George Martinez)

super welter Jorge Cota 29 4 0
S
Thomas LaManna 28 2 1
pro boxing

super feather Ricky Lopez 21 4 1
S
Jose Luis Gallegos 18 8 0
pro boxing

middle Kyrone Davis 14 2 0
W
Antonio Todd 7 2 0
pro boxing
super welter Paul Kroll 6 0 0
W
Marcel Rivers 7 2 0
pro boxing

super welter Joey Spencer 9 0 0
S
Erik Spring 13 3 2
pro boxing

welter Vito Mielnicki Jr 3 0 0
S
Preston Wilson 6 3 1
pro boxing

super bantam Romuel Cruz 3 0 1
S
Julio Garcia 3 3 0
pro boxing

feather Miguel Roman debut
W
Antonio Lucaine 0 2 0
pro boxing

heavy Norman Neely* 4 0 0
W
Larry Knight 4 22 1
pro boxing
Undercard Results from Philadelphia

By John DiSanto at ringside

In an all-Philly junior middleweight bout scheduled for 8 rounds, Paul Kroll, 7-0, 6 KOs, stopped Marcel Rivers, 7-3, 4 KOs, at 49 seconds of round four. Kroll dropped Rivers with a right in the third, but could not finish him in that round. However, Kroll continued to dish out the punishment in the fourth, knocking Rivers down twice more. Finally, when Kroll, a 2016 Olympian, staggered Rivers with a body shot that nearly put him down again, referee Benjy Esteves jumped in to stop the fight. This was the third straight defeat for the once-promising Rivers.

Patterson, NJ heavyweight Norman Neely made it five straight knockouts with a quickie over journeyman Karry Knight, 4-23-1, 1 KO, of Birmingham, GA. Neely, 5-0, 5 KOs, jumped right out and took control. Then just past the one minute mark, Neely trapped Knight in a neutral corner and landed an extended flurry that put him down. Knight remained on all fours and made no effort to rise as Eric Dali counted him out. The time was 1:21 of round one.

In the opening bout at the Liacouras Center in North Philadelphia, local bantamweight Miguel Angel Roman Jr. made a successful pro debut with a 4-round unanimous decision over Antonio Lucaine, 0-3, of Mt. Vernon, NY. Roman, 1-0, scored a knockdown with a left hook in round three, but Lucaine survived and even won the final round on two of the official scorecards. Roman won the bout by scores of 40-35 and 39-36 twice. The referee was Shawn Clark.
Also Eleider Alvarez v Michael Seals at light heavyweight later on this afternoon from New York, unfortunately not televised here. Alvarez is making his comeback after an injury enforced lay off, this being his first fight since his rematch loss to Sergey Kovalev for the WBO title nearly a year ago.
Alvarez/Seals was the fight I was hoping was on SKY.  Oh well, you take what you can get for FREE.  The Colbert fight was good, if not great.  Main event coming up:

Colbert beats Corrales for WBA interim 130lb belt

In the 12-round co-feature bout, Brooklyn’s Chris Colbert, 14-0, 5 KOs, captured the vacant interim WBA junior lightweight title belt with a lopsided decision over Jezreel Corrales of Panama, 23-4, 9 KOs on Saturday night at the Liacouras Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

After nine slow-moving rounds, the fight finally picked up in round ten when Colbert dropped Corrales with a left hook-right cross combo. Then in the eleventh Colbert shoved Corrales completely out of the ring, prompting referee to Shawn Clark issue a warning. The two boxers closed the fight with an active final round. Colbert took the decision by scores of 116-111 and 117-110 twice.
Great fight. In the interview, Rosario said he trained 4 months for the fight, and came ready. HE DID!

Stunner: Rosario dethrones J-Rock for WBA, IBF titles

Unheralded Jeison Rosario (20-1-1, 14 KOs) scored a stunning fifth round TKO to dethrone WBA, IBF super welterweight champion Julian “J-Rock” Williams (27-2-1, 16 KOs) disappointing the Philadelphia crowd on Saturday night at the Liacouras Center. It was a huge upset with J-Rock coming in as a 30:1 favorite. More to come…
Wow, 30-1 underdog, and he was clearly the better fighter on the night. And TKO'd him!

Stunner: Rosario dethrones J-Rock for WBA, IBF titles

In the main event at the Liacouras Center on the Temple University campus in North Philly, Jeison Rosario of Santo Domingo, DR, 20-1-1, 14 KOs, shocked West Philly’s Julian Williams, 27-2-1, 16 KOs, scoring a fifth round TKO and stripping Williams of his IBF, WBA and IBO titles.

Williams comfortably won the first round. However, Rosario cut Williams over the left eye in round two and kicked his game into high gear. The challenger continued to land well for the next few rounds while Williams pawed at his bleeding eye and did his best to battle his way back into the fight. Williams landed several good shots, but Rosario kept coming – and landing. In the fifth round, Rosario landed an extended volley that appeared to weaken the champ. Williams slipped to the canvas and was clearly hurt when he struggled to regain his feet. The trip to the canvas was not ruled a knockdown. When the fight resumed, Rosario jumped right on Williams and continued to land with authority. Finally a vicious right uppercut speared Williams on the chin and another left landed as he fell to the canvas. Referee Benjy Esteves stopped the fight as Williams tried to rise. The time of the big upset and spoiled homecoming was 1:37 of round five. This was Williams’ first title defense and Rosario’s first try at a world title.

It was a huge upset with J-Rock coming in as a 30:1 favorite.
Here's some video of the fight:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/live-updates-williams-vs-rosario/140828
Rosario, J-Rock Quotes

Jeison Rosario: “As soon as I stepped into the ring, I knew he could not hurt me. I knew that my power was affecting him right away. This is a big victory for me and for the whole Dominican Republic. When I lost my last fight I said I will never lose again until I become champion of the world and that’s what happened tonight. I came prepared. I knew before the fight that I was going to win it.

“I have to give a lot of credit to my team. I had a 16-week training camp and that prepared me for this. My life is changed forever and I can support my family in a whole new way. I realized that I was going to win, once I was offered the fight. I knew that if I made the sacrifice, that I would do what I did tonight. I knew it 16 weeks ago.”

Julian “J-Rock” Williams: “Rosario was the better man tonight. It was a great homecoming for my fans and I’m sorry I let them down. What went wrong tonight needs to and will be fixed. We’re going to an immediate rematch and we look forward to returning the favor. I wasn’t surprised he was so good. I told everybody he’s a real fighter. I have to accept it. The cut blurred my vision a little bit but it wasn’t the reason why I lost. He was the better fighter tonight. We’ve got a rematch clause. I’ll see him again soon. I’ll be back.”

At the time of the stoppage, Rosario led 39-37 on two cards, with the third card scored 38-38.
Gotta love the 154 division. There's upsets galore there with no clear stand out in the division. No p4p contenders, but exciting as anyone can come out on top.