Crawford/Mean Machine on SKY this Weekend
Terence "Bud" Crawford will fight Kavaliauskas this Sunday from 3-6:30PM on SKY POP UP Channel 50 for Free.
https://fightnews.com/crawford-kavaliauskas-final-press-conference/63760
Looking forward to seeing Crawford fight again and the co-main event of Richard Commey v Teofimo Lopez for the IBF lightweight title should also be a good one, with the winner likely to face Lomachenko.
Thanks Die, good find that! I always forget to look on 50 as it's largely the news channel. I'm desperately hoping they have the rematch of the year in these parts on next Wednesday. Talking Horn v Zerafa of course. First fight was on 50 but I didn't see it and there was no bloody replay!
No worries. I'll be looking for the Horn fight, as the first one was good. If you see it, please create a thread like I do and post it please. Here's are quotes for the Crawford fight:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/crawford-vs-kavaliauskas-commey-vs-lopez-quotes-for-saturday/137647
Will do mate
https://fightnews.com/crawford-kavaliauskas-commey-lopez-make-weight/63951
Light Richard Commey 29 2 0
S
Teofimo Lopez 14 0 0
pro boxing

International Boxing Federation World Light Title
welter Terence Crawford 35 0 0
S
Egidijus Kavaliauskas 21 0 1
pro boxing
World Boxing Organisation World Welter Title

light George Kambosos Jnr 17 0 0
S
Mickey Bey 23 2 1
pro boxing

super light Josue Vargas 15 1 0
S
Noel Murphy 14 1 1
pro boxing
vacant International Boxing Federation North American Super Light Title

feather Michael Conlan 12 0 0
S
Vladimir Nikitin 3 0 0
pro boxing

super middle Edgar Berlanga 12 0 0
S
Cesar Nunez 16 1 1
pro boxing

super light Julian Rodriguez 18 0 0
S
Manuel Mendez 16 6 3
pro boxing
Pretty impressive. 13 from 13 first round KO's. Unfortunately, it didn't make the SKY news cast, which starts soon:

Berlanga goes to 13-0 with 13 first round KOs

Unbeaten super middleweight Edgar “The Chosen One” Berlanga (13-0, 13 KOs) extended his streak of first-round knockouts to 13 against Cesar Nunez (16-2-1, 8 KOs) on Saturday night at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Berlanga dropped Nunez twice. Time was 2:45.

Unbeaten super lightweight Julian “Hammer Hands” Rodriguez (19-0, 12 KOs) won an eight round unanimous decision over Manuel Mendez (16-6-3, 11 KOs). Rodriguez dropped Mendez in round one and nearly got a referee’s stoppage, however the very tough Mendez went the full eight. Scores were 80-71, 80-71, 79-72.
WBO welter king Crawford KOs Kavaliauskas in nine

WBO welterweight champion Terence “Bud” Crawford (36-0, 27 KOs) scored a ninth round KO over a determined Egidijus “Mean Machine” Kavaliauskas (21-1-1, 17 KOs) on Saturday night in front of a crowd of 10,101 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Kavaliauskas landed a flush right hand in round two and arguably knocked down Crawford with another right hand in round three (ruled a slip). Looking to get some payback, Crawford upped the aggression in round four and walked down Kavaliauskas after that. Crawford dropped Kavaliauskas with a barrage of punches in round seven. The end came in round nine when Crawford dropped Kavaliauskas with a combination then finished him with a monster right hook. Time was :44.

“I thought I had to entertain ya’ll for a little bit. He’s a strong fighter, durable, and I thought I’d give the crowd something to cheer for,” said Crawford afterward. “I wasn’t hurt at all. I got up and went straight to him. I wasn’t hurt by no means, I walked through everything he threw all night.”

“The round before that, my coaches kept telling me stop loading up. I was loading up a lot because the first couple clean shots I landed, I knew I hurt him. I wanted to give the crowd a knockout. When I started letting my hands go, I started landing more fatal shots.”

I’ll fight anybody. I’ve been saying that for I don’t know how long. I’m not ducking anyone on the PBC side or Top Rank platform. I want to fight all the top guys.”