Kiwis fighting abroad
If you have a look at Andre's record he fought a guy way back named Kim Heta. Kim fought out of our gym and was a similar body type to Hemi. Well built, compact banger who uses speed and head movement to get inside. He was well equipped to deal with that type of fighter from memory and could bang a bit also.
Kim was on the way out of the game so probably didn't bring as much heat as Kim did back then...
UPDATED:

Friday 24 July
Filipo Fonoti Masoe (3-8) v Solomon Haumono (21-2-2) in NSW

Saturday 25 July
Brice Ritani Coe (4-3-1) v Rodney Hernandez (7-2-1) in Las Vegas, USA
Daniel Roy Maxwell (5-28-2) v Kolby Johnston (5-0) in QLD

Saturday 8 August
James Porter (7-2) v Kurtis Pegoraro (2-2) in QLD - State Title

Friday 14 August
Rob Manual (0-3) v Jai Opetaia (debuting on Aug 1) in VIC

Wednesday 19 August
Hemi Ahio (6-0) v Andre Meunier (9-1) in VIC

Friday 21 August
Clarence Tillman (11-22-2) v Justin Whitehead (5-0) in VIC

Saturday 12 December
James Porter (7-2) v TBA in QLD
Thanks for that tm7
(07-22-2015, 02:49 PM)shamrock Wrote: Thanks for that tm7

More than welcome! In thought Ritani Coe had moved away from Boxing now but good to see him getting in the ring. Winnable fight and would help his ranking quite a bit too.
Dito, this is really appreciated tm7, gives me plenty of things to mull over that I didn't even know about before.
Ritani Coe is not a future world champ but as a Kiwi I would love to see him become more active and shake the sparring partner tag
Coe was one of the few guys that Parker fought not to get knocked out. Wish him the best.
Friday 24 July
Filipo Fonoti Masoe (3-8) v Solomon Haumono (21-2-2) in NSW

Haumono wins by TKO in Round 4
As expected eh mate. I cornered filipo in his win against mad dog
Heavyweight Rodney Hernandez (8-2-1, 1 KO) won a six round split decision over Brice Ritani-Coe (4-4-1, 3 KOs) in a good action fight with lots of exchanges. In the end, judges scored the bout 59-55, 58-56 for Hernandez and 58-56 for Ritani-Coe.
Daniel Roy Maxwell also lost a UD to Kolby Johnston